GDT: 12/27/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Brutal officiating. Where's the game management when it should be in our favor? Several egregious penalties committed that could've evened up the game but the refs decided not to do what they usually do for some reason

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Yet another game from the passenger scrubs JBB signed. He wanted more grit and they got pushed around and cheap shot all game and didn't respond. You don't take stupid penalties but you fire up the crowd and the rest of the lines.

JBB has really exposed himself after riding the roster till the wheels fell off of the success Yzerman set up

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I am absolutely pissed at Stamkos. I got to peak at the game here and there on a stream and we are this lifeless heap every time I watch and then he goes and does the dumbest thing he could possibly do. Dude get your team together. We have enough problems as it is without you taking your worst penalty of the season

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
So many high scoring chances and we couldn’t get anything to go in.

As I said before, not a terrible game for the Bolts but they need points and they walk away with zero tonight. Maybe on another day some of those bounces break our way, but this was a frustrating game

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Blame Stamkos and rightfully so because the timing was ass but that boils over because of missed calls. I expect better from him. I also expect Jeannot to do something in a game like this but he f***ing wilts when we need strength. Dude didn't do dick with Mikkola and Bennett running free all game.

Bobrovsky came up with two very good saves that kept their lead in tact. Vasy needs to get that third one but that was the most Vasy-like game in a while imo. He actually came up huge other than that third. Not good enough is the issue.

Defense is f***ing pathetic.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
We definitely look like little brother in this relationship now. From our shitty responses to the refs not giving a shit.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm not blaming the refs for this. The Lightning are the most emotional team in the league and they thrive on it. They have been for years. But they've spent weeks just packing it in and going through the motions any time they have a lead. Where is this when you're being hit back? And they've either forgotten who they are or are just complacent. I am **PISSED** at Stamkos right now. Get your team's shit together.

Its not the end of the world that they lost but the lack of composure is painfully telling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad