GDT: 12/27/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Unless he becomes near a ppg player it won't be.
Dude is playing against Marner, Crosby and other big guns and playing really really good, he deserves his money, we have other guys who can and should score :)

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Dude is playing against Marner, Crosby and other big guns and playing really really good, he deserves his money, we have other guys who can and should score :)
Well this season he isn't scoring more than the opposing team is when he ia on the ice. He isn't shutting them down or creating offense.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Well this season he isn't scoring more than the opposing team is when he ia on the ice. He isn't shutting them down or creating offense.
This season noone exept Kuch is playing for their money, so its not fair to judge only Cirelly or Sergy :)

Reactions: Outl4w

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
And Reinhart has how many Stanley Cups and how many games in Play Offs when he was as valuable as Cirelli (He has only 3 points more than CIrelli in last 2 PO and played 2 games more than Cirelli), and HFboards favourite, Reinhart has how much more +- record in PO than Cirelli? And how much younger he is than Cirelli? :)

Reinhart is having a season Cirelli could only dream of, he's matched Cirelli's career high in points in only 32 games. He also has 6 less playoff goals than Cirelli in like 70 less games... lol

Cirelli isn't exactly a playoff performer, his biggest asset is his "defensive game" and he wasn't even the match-up center for either cup runs, I'd argue he wasn't even a top-10 player on either wins so cups is a dumb argument for him. You'd take Cirelli over McDavid too I suppose? 2 Cups to 0?

Last edited:

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
He's pretty invisible in half the games he plays if not more, don't need him to fight every game but the physicality he was supposed to have isn't really there.
Tanner who?

Well that was a soft ass showing against a team that cheap shotted them all game.
I hate the cheap shot Panthers- they're like Orcs.

Not like we traded all our draft picks for a guy who’s being outscored by Patrick maroon..
Tanner who?

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Blame Stamkos and rightfully so because the timing was ass but that boils over because of missed calls. I expect better from him. I also expect Jeannot to do something in a game like this but he f***ing wilts when we need strength. Dude didn't do dick with Mikkola and Bennett running free all game.

Bobrovsky came up with two very good saves that kept their lead in tact. Vasy needs to get that third one but that was the most Vasy-like game in a while imo. He actually came up huge other than that third. Not good enough is the issue.

Defense is f***ing pathetic.
100% agree with the Tanner comment.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad