KPIPFCw.png

FYfIubh.png

oJzsRrZ.png

hef38Ow.png

Reactions: Master P

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Jeannot better dance with Tkachuk tonight and set the done. Hedman will be in viking form ready to battle for the Stammer king. Kucherov will lead the and carry the team and the other Russians will fall in line. Let's go Lightning.
I am still waiting for my suite invite ,but I guess I am okay with hanging.out with the peasants.

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I need a hockey brawl!!!!
Hope Vassy do something to remember the Cloutier days and give us a gift to never forget!
Gadjovich is day to day, if he play we have a fight without a doubt.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Panthers went from 340 goals in 2021-'22 (1st) to 290 last year (6th), and are now on pace for 239 this year. (Figures include shootout and OT wins.) 25th in the league in goals per game...and obviously they're still winning enough to be sitting in the playoff picture right now, but between them and the Capitals, strange to see how quickly they've gone from being a team involved in high-scoring games and they're now winning on the strength of defense and goaltending more than goal scoring.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm gonna legit laugh my ass off if the Lightning defensive structure looks great tonight and then completely unravels as soon as Serg comes back. You'd never guess in a million years he is one of our very best playoff performers

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Not going to catch this game. Got a friend in from out of town so I'll be out with him. I just know we will suck and Reinhart will have 8 on us today.

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
Jeannot better dance with Tkachuk tonight and set the done. Hedman will be in viking form ready to battle for the Stammer king. Kucherov will lead the and carry the team and the other Russians will fall in line. Let's go Lightning.
I am still waiting for my suite invite ,but I guess I am okay with hanging.out with the peasants.
I doubt Matthew would ever take on Jeannot, maybe Brady if he absolutely had to.
I think Lomberg or Bennett are the more probable suspects.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I doubt Matthew would ever take on Jeannot, maybe Brady if he absolutely had to.
I think Lomberg or Bennett are the more probable suspects.
Lomberg is a bitch. All bark no bite. He'd never drop with Jeannot. If Sheary wanted to fight, I'm sure Lomberg would go.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm gonna legit laugh my ass off if the Lightning defensive structure looks great tonight and then completely unravels as soon as Serg comes back. You'd never guess in a million years he is one of our very best playoff performers
Or he's hungover and there's no Russian vodka available in North Tampa.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00