GDT: 12/22/16 - Wild vs. Les Habitants - 6:30PM CT / 2:30AM Suomi - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Scoring is a nice bonus, but Schroeder's speed is valuable against a fast team both on the forecheck and the backcheck. You can have all the will, strength, and guts in the world, but if you can't get there in time they're of no use.

That's part of what is making Zucker so effective now, makes Haula so important to the team, and is a part of NYR's success.

I just don't like Schroeder's game overall. He has a ton of speed, but plays just seemed to die on his stick. Linemates, usage, being the smallest guy on an already small/soft team.

Maybe BB is the coach he needs and will play him to his strengths? My opinion of Granny has certainly gone up this year. :dunno:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I agree on Schroeder, but there are times you stick him in there instead of Gabriel, and vice versa.

I am optimistic about Graovac. Would like to see him him work his ass off next summer, and come back in the best shape of his life. He's got some skill, and a bit of speed.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I agree on Schroeder, but there are times you stick him in there instead of Gabriel, and vice versa.

I am optimistic about Graovac. Would like to see him him work his ass off next summer, and come back in the best shape of his life. He's got some skill, and a bit of speed.

I hope Graovac took his meh preseason to heart. The spot was his to lose, and he lost it. He could be a quality 3/4C if he works his ass off.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I hope Dumba turns it around tonight against NY. He had an off night for sure.

Dumba played better as the game went on, but it wasn't his best game. The goal against was bad, and a couple of puck fumbles. Most of the team couldn't handle the puck in the first half of the game.

Nino needs to show up tonight. The PP needs to show up too. Wonder who's going to be in net?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Dumba played better as the game went on, but it wasn't his best game. The goal against was bad, and a couple of puck fumbles. Most of the team couldn't handle the puck in the first half of the game.

Nino needs to show up tonight. The PP needs to show up too. Wonder who's going to be in net?

Should be Kuemper starting. Season is long, no need to run Dubnyk into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad