GDT: 12/20 Game 32: New Jersey at BRUINS - REMINDER 5 PM START | NESN, MSG+, WZLX 100.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I love it. It's over like 745 giving me plenty of time to throw in Christmas Vacation and spark one or two up.... or maybe Polar Express.... or Elf... theres so many options.

I like you.

First game for my new classic jersey. Feeling good about it. Except I'm wicked hung over still... but big game 2 points will feel real good especially with Montreal stumbling

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
I'd like to see Ferraro playing with Bergeron and Marchand today. Connolly hasn't done much to be on that line.

What I'd like to see:

Marchand-Bergeron-Ferraro
Beleskey-Krejci-Eriksson
Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Vatrano-Talbot-Randell

OR
Marchand-Bergeron-Vatrano
Beleskey-Krejci-Eriksson
Ferraro-Spooner-Connolly
Hayes-Talbot-Randell

That would definitely be the way I reward the kid after a nice hatty... :cry:

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Gus in net. Don't agree with the decision at all.

We've got a pretty heavy schedule coming up so I guess they wanted to give Rask some rest. The Ottawa games are super important standings-wise and I'm assuming Rask plays vs. St. Louis also. Plus the Classic obviously

We generally play NJ well and Gus has been pretty good. I'm not upset.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not sure why they don't want to play Rask tonight then again on Tues. Long break after that, then they could play Gus on Sat. vs Buffalo and Rask on Sunday vs Ottawa. I guess they want him super well rested vs the Blues on Tues. In any case, hope Gus plays solid tonight.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
I'd rather see Gus against Blues, since winning against NJ is going to be so important.

BigBadBruins63*

Chara -- McQuaid

May be the ugliest "top pair" in the league. The puck is a grenade for these two.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
We've got a pretty heavy schedule coming up so I guess they wanted to give Rask some rest. The Ottawa games are super important standings-wise and I'm assuming Rask plays vs. St. Louis also. Plus the Classic obviously

We generally play NJ well and Gus has been pretty good. I'm not upset.

Well there's the christmas break. And Gus just played last monday so it would've only been 4 games with an off-day every other day for Rask before getting a break, besides they could've put Gus in against the Sabres to give Rask a 4 day break.

I feel like this is the kind of game where the B's disappoint. Your on a roll, playing against an uninspiring, yet very feisty and hungry team in NJ. Having that hot goalie to bail you out and give the team a chance to wake up until its too late would've been a great thing.

I know the B's have a good track record against NJ, but then again that's not against Hynes's Devils.

Oh well, not saying they can't win. Obviously just speculating.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
I really love our forward groups this year.

If Spooner and whoever ends up on the 3rd line can keep consistency, we could have such a dangerous team.

3rd line guys keep trending upwards, Hayes, Connolly find some consistency in their game, we could roll 3 very good lines.

I think the guys will eventually mesh, Spooner will figure it out eventually, he has the talent for sure.

Connolly needs to pot some and get his confidence back, he gets into the Glen Murray positions for sure, he just needs to capitalize.

Hayes can dominate other teams bottom 6 forwards when he is engaged and going, get more physical, get in front of the net, skate.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Well there's the christmas break. And Gus just played last monday so it would've only been 4 games with an off-day every other day for Rask before getting a break, besides they could've put Gus in against the Sabres to give Rask a 4 day break.

I feel like this is the kind of game where the B's disappoint. Your on a roll, playing against an uninspiring, yet very feisty and hungry team in NJ. Having that hot goalie to bail you out and give the team a chance to wake up until its too late would've been a great thing.

I know the B's have a good track record against NJ, but then again that's not against Hynes's Devils.

Oh well, not saying they can't win. Obviously just speculating.

Yeah, I actually thought the schedule was heavier than it was. Didn't realize St. Louis and Buff were so far apart.

In which case, I do agree I'd prefer Rask. Oh well, guess they want to keep Gus loose. No Svedberg this year.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Jack is imbalanced for sure.

will make for an interesting game..seems hyped up on something? candy?

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
I guess the plan is to play Gus in the second game against the Sens on the 30th then. Seems kinda weird to disrupt Tuukka's flow but hey ho

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Jack does at times revert to 10 year old mentality announcing..which can be very entertaining when the game gets crazy.

Like I imagine him as a really hyper 10 year old, good intentions, knowledgeable about random things, over the top, bias, calling bruins game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad