GDT: 12/20/18 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Calgary

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
One team is playing like they got shutout in their last game while the other is treating this like a game in december.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
We can't continue to get out shot and out chanced for goals and expect to win, We must generate more offence, more O time in their zone!!

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Games like this happen. Oh and fyi, there will be more games like this before the season is over. Just a heads up lol Just part of hockey.

Reactions: rangerrat

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Did Miller not realize that the other D wasn't there or is he just really dumb?

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I really liked what Cooper did with the lines. But tonight we learned Stammer really needs Yanni to compete defensively.

Now these lines are Cooper gone wild.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Still expecting our goal to get switched to Point. The overhead showed Palat didn't get a touch.

I like the new lines. I like Johnson as a 3C.

Nobody had a good period, but particularly bad were Miller and Domingue. With Domingue, his inability to settle pucks down kept us hemmed in through much of the middle portion of the period.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Someone came into this one juuuuust a bit overconfident. Time to get in the dressing room and regroup.

**EDIT - We've been down by 2 and more to come back and win way too often this season to be worried after one period. I am betting we re-group and come back and get two points anyway (how's that for over-confident?) :)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Games like this happen. Oh and fyi, there will be more games like this before the season is over. Just a heads up lol Just part of hockey.
Yeah - we're a lock for the playoffs and a high seed. I enjoy watching us play well and win, but I'm way done getting up and down after regular season games.

This team's test is in the playoffs.

Reactions: Master P and JDBolt

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
In particular because we're 9-0-1 in the last 10, it's normal that the team, for one night, loses the concentration.
Against an hot team like Flames are, of course, a lose can arrive without any problem.

Of course, I hope they'll comeback in the second :)

Reactions: Master P

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Paul Kennedy : "How do you come back against the Flames"?
Andreychuk: "Well you gotta have the puck a little bit more"... lol this guy is a hockey genius.

He loves to hockey...will you teach him to hockey?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad