N2S1Yv8.png

JXjJI1I.png

plymqtq.png

corC3MM.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Going to have to miss this one tonight, 3am start for us fans across the pond. Hopefully wake up to see that we have got another 2 points.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to be at this game. Hoping we put on a big effort. Point is going to have to shut down Petterson, Kuch will need to embarrass the Nucks D. And everyone needs to be shooting from everywhere. Markstrom and Nilsson are terrible, and the Nucks been winning lately because they are overwhelming teams with speed and o-zone control. Too bad they are going up against one the best teams in the league at that.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Hot take: Vancouver, as a team, doesn't actually exist. Like the moon landing, these games are faked and the players are really on vacation.

Enjoy your vacation, gents.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Canuck fan here but Bolts are my East team!

Just some background for you guys.

-Canucks have 3 players on pace to score 30+goals. Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson

- Tanev/Edler is our 1st pairing. They are beasts and have done well vs the opposing teams top line. Last game this pairing along w Horvat was line matched vs Mcdavid and held him to 0 shots until 4min left in the game.

- the rest of the D-core is hot garbage and can be exposed and are pone to turnover and lose board battles.
Hutton, Stecher, Pouliot, Gudbranson

- With a point tnt, Pettersson can tie a franchise record held by Pavel Bure for most consecutive games w. A point by a rookie.

-5 on 5 the Canucks struggle especially in a half ice set. Counter attack is where they can burn you w. Speed and skill.

- PP is hot and cold. They had 3 PP goals last game but id chalk that to bad goaltending. They do rush up centre ice then a drop pass to a winger w. Speed then a pass to the winger as their PP zone entry.

Afterwards they just look for Boeser and Pettersson on the halfboards. Both have lethal bombs. Edler on the point is not a threat. He is just looking to distribute to the wingers.

Markstrom has been solid but fades if fatigued. This is Canucks 4th game in 6 nights.

Hoping for a fun game tnt guys!

If i had to predcit an outcome...

I say the Bolts come out flat after that ridiculous high intensity game plus vs the Jets plus west coast time zone and late start. However, they take over the 2nd half of the game.

3-2 Bolts. GwG will be scored w. Under 10 min left in 3rd.

Good luck rest of the season Tbay!!

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Nice, I really wanted to Cernak live.

I will also spend the rest of the day searching this god forsaken city high and low for Caley.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
brian boyle and hedmonster birthdays so congrats fellas... vancouver starting a goalie whom beat us 4-1 last time facing a team coming off a loss i put us at 7 goals through two periods myself easy peasy game for sure hahahaa beast of the east is on fire to start a new win streak yep its real its damn real

next joseph no practice today did yesterday might get in vs last game of trip vs edmonton? cernak looks back tonight giving coby a nice break.

lets go bolts 10 pm cant come soon enough

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
lmao you say your a bolts fan and that we come out flat hahaha good luck on that lmfao too funny
Canuck fan here but Bolts are my East team!

Just some background for you guys.

-Canucks have 3 players on pace to score 30+goals. Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson

- Tanev/Edler is our 1st pairing. They are beasts and have done well vs the opposing teams top line. Last game this pairing along w Horvat was line matched vs Mcdavid and held him to 0 shots until 4min left in the game.

- the rest of the D-core is hot garbage and can be exposed and are pone to turnover and lose board battles.
Hutton, Stecher, Pouliot, Gudbranson

- With a point tnt, Pettersson can tie a franchise record held by Pavel Bure for most consecutive games w. A point by a rookie.

-5 on 5 the Canucks struggle especially in a half ice set. Counter attack is where they can burn you w. Speed and skill.

- PP is hot and cold. They had 3 PP goals last game but id chalk that to bad goaltending. They do rush up centre ice then a drop pass to a winger w. Speed then a pass to the winger as their PP zone entry.

Afterwards they just look for Boeser and Pettersson on the halfboards. Both have lethal bombs. Edler on the point is not a threat. He is just looking to distribute to the wingers.

Markstrom has been solid but fades if fatigued. This is Canucks 4th game in 6 nights.

Hoping for a fun game tnt guys!

If i had to predcit an outcome...

I say the Bolts come out flat after that ridiculous high intensity game plus vs the Jets plus west coast time zone and late start. However, they take over the 2nd half of the game.

3-2 Bolts. GwG will be scored w. Under 10 min left in 3rd.

Good luck rest of the season Tbay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad