Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Thank you bolts for winning this game. Gave me reason to correct canuckfools

TotalDapperFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
You must've gotten points against you like me. My Like button also is gone for trolling the Leafs even though I was only defending the Lightning. They are a very sensitive bunch. I cann't wait till we beat them again. And again. And again.
The wildest thing is that out of all the actual trolling I did in the GDT last night, I got hit for "He's a Toronto fan. I'll leave it to you to determine why he's salty about TB"

Like....what? I called Vancouver trash multiple times rofl and that's what I get an infraction on. It's crazy.

I'd like a mod to explain the thought process here.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
The wildest thing is that out of all the actual trolling I did in the GDT last night, I got hit for "He's a Toronto fan. I'll leave it to you to determine why he's salty about TB"

Like....what? I called Vancouver trash multiple times rofl and that's what I get an infraction on. It's crazy.

Don't bother. I've had plenty of conversations with them and they are easily the worst part of this site. They have a power complex and they pick and choose who gets infractions.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Any word on a Gudbranson phone call yet? I'm expecting at least a fine for the uppercut, not so much with the random punch on Serg though..

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Who cares buddy, you're asking for infractions with posts like that - it doesn't really matter which one they call you out on considering it's usually a cummulation of posts. Pretty sure everyone knows full well when they're crossing lines.

You can't like shit for a couple days whoop de doo.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Hard to suspend a guy for a legal hit. The game got out of hand quickly and the refs did nothing to deter it, so elbows and sticks started flying. Three shifts in a row, 86 went to the bench with an elbow or a two-hander on the wrists but they'll keep linking a 160lb kid trying to lean into Killorn and flopping over crying foul. Explains why the team hasn't done dick for years, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->