GDT: 12/16/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Nice to see some classy Jets fans. There's one team's fans that should take notice.

the Bolts are well respected in Winnipeg

Absolutely fantastic team. It has been that way for a long time. Yzerman built something incredible and special; believe it or not the Jets have a lot to owe to what your club has done with drafting and top notch scouting.

What an incredible game. Honestly, could have gone either way and both teams deserved at least one point

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Was wondering why Laine didn't get an assist on the OT goal, re-watched it and it looked like Laine made a sick backfeed but he actually lost the puck trying to make a move and Vasi pokes it straight to Scheifle.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
simply not used to this.
Just because of that, all these nice Jets fans are starting to look like an adult approaching with a candy in his or her hand to me and making me feel like I'm a suspicious little girl ...
I stopped liking their friendly post.
tenor.gif

I'll believe you guys when we do meet in the playoff and be able to stay classy to each other!

Last edited:

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
simply not used to this.
Just because of that, all these nice Jets fans are starting to look like an adult approaching with a candy in his or her hand to me and making me feel like I'm a suspicious little girl ...
I stopped liking their friendly post.
tenor.gif

I'll believe you guys when we do meet in the playoff and be able to stay classy to each other!
:laugh:

Legit made me LOL

Even if things got heated up in a playoff series, every Jets fan knows how good Tampa is.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The Jets size definitely causes some problems for us. I think it was only the 2nd or 3rd game we were the underdog all year. Beating Toronto has carried me through this loss.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
It's going to be a 2004 rematch in the Finals, CGY vs TB.

Rittich becomes the next coming of Miikka Kiprusoff. Stamkos and Gaudreau fight. Point pulls off a Brad Richards-esque Conn Smythe run. Kucherov scores in 3OT in Game 6. Killorn is our Fedotenko in Game 7.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

Rittich becomes the next coming of Miikka Kiprusoff. Stamkos and Gaudreau fight. Point pulls off a Brad Richards-esque Conn Smythe run. Kucherov scores in 3OT in Game 6. Killorn is our Fedotenko in Game 7.

As odd as that would be it could happen. Calgary has a good team this year.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Calgary is good this year, they could very well do it. That would be one for the books.

Reactions: Stamkos Indulgence

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
As odd as that would be it could happen. Calgary has a good team this year.

While they have looked good this season, goalkeeping still seems to be a issue for them, i think they will make the play offs but i will be shocked to see them beat some good teams along the way.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Another Jets fans weighing in here. The March 5th rematch seems years away.

One hell of a game last night, no? I wonder if that was what most games were like in the Original Six era; all the talent distilled down into only six teams? Question for the old timers I guess.

I used to date a girl from Tampa so I have a soft spot in my heart for you guys. All the best until the finals y'all. (Did I do the southern 'y'all' correctly? My Dixie vernacular isn't what it should be eh?)

m.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Another Jets fans weighing in here. The March 5th rematch seems years away.

One hell of a game last night, no? I wonder if that was what most games were like in the Original Six era; all the talent distilled down into only six teams? Question for the old timers I guess.

I used to date a girl from Tampa so I have a soft spot in my heart for you guys. All the best until the finals y'all. (Did I do the southern 'y'all' correctly? My Dixie vernacular isn't what it should be eh?)

m.

What is going on with jets fans? They are like my favorite people ever.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Very entertaining game, I thought we outplayed them and should have won.
Despite having so many shots we passed many good shooting opportunities for that perfect pass... well, we played really well and it was a very fun game to see so it's all good.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
What is going on with jets fans? They are like my favorite people ever.
I concur. Easily able to like the Jets with fans like them, unlike the other Canadian team that the Bolts stole their color. I liked the whites and black sweaters much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad