GDT: 12/16/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The interesting thing is both sides seem to realize the refs just "let em play" in that game, so there's not a lot of moaning about missed calls.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The interesting thing is both sides seem to realize the refs just "let em play" in that game, so there's not a lot of moaning about missed calls.
Yeah all of the calls were auto-calls (delay of game, too many men, high stick). Despite that, the game was still fast as shit.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I saw some whining but I'm pretty sure that 99% of fans from both sides realized that that was a pretty damn good game altogether.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I saw some whining but I'm pretty sure that 99% of fans from both sides realized that that was a pretty damn good game altogether.

Well of course this side wouldn't notice, reffing did favor the Lightning from my point of view, they did get away with some blatant calls specifically 2 tripping ones on Laine and Scheifele. If that happened to Point and Kucherov you wouldn't stop hearing about it here either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad