Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
That was a good game.

giphy.gif

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
McDonagh looked lost without his defensive anchor Cernak in the lineup :laugh:
I did comment on that on Serg thread but was he that bad tonight? I thought he was pretty much himself tonight other than that turnover which does happen to a player like him sometimes.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I did comment on that on Serg thread but was he that bad tonight? I thought he was pretty much himself tonight other than that turnover which does happen to a player like him sometimes.

I believe the second and fourth goals he misplayed. I still love McD, not his usual Norris caliber self though

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I was at the game tonight. Tremendous spectacle. Very impressed with the speed and puck possession of the Bolts. Game could have gone either way.
There was a gif that showed Ron Burgundy/ Will Farrell, that said basically my team lost, but, I am not mad.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Have to hand it to TB....best team we have seen this year, by a mile. If we make the finals.....seems we already know who the opponent is.
I am with you there brother. All I want is a competitive game, and if my team loses, I can rest at night knowing that my team played great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad