E9lqDqO.png

YnqmJUX.png

zEmZpKu.png

tjrhQXY.png

[nhl]2014020534-614-h[/nhl]

Dv7sq52.png

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
A win tonight could put us into a playoff spot.

Stamkos gets a hat trick.

Final: 6-3 Bolts.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Have to watch tonight to witness how Stamkos will work his ass off this game only to disappear for the next 10. I'm also interested to see the ********** by the Leafs fans in the game.

I hope we win tonight but I also hope Stamkos plays the worst game of his career tonight to drive the point home.

Damifino

Dec 23, 2013
FL Keys
I hope we win tonight but I also hope Stamkos plays the worst game of his career tonight to drive the point home.

I'm thinking the opposite - Love to see stammer put in a few. The TO fans and media will put a TON of pressure on the TML mgt. team to offer him huge.

My feeling is he is leaving. I hope we can get something back and whoever gets him overpays and regrets it. Couldn't happen to a better team than TO.

JS91

May 14, 2014
I got 10 bucks on that this will be the first game in 32 games when Stamkos decides to show up. Expecting a 4-3 loss with Stamkos scoring all of our goals. Followed by an invasion of Leafs fans on this subforum trashing our team and praising Stamkos.

Negativity aside, this SHOULD be a win.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I'm thinking the opposite - Love to see stammer put in a few. The TO fans and media will put a TON of pressure on the TML mgt. team to offer him huge.

My feeling is he is leaving. I hope we can get something back and whoever gets him overpays and regrets it. Couldn't happen to a better team than TO.
I agree but look at that roster, who would you want from it? Lol. Only JVR and Reilly would be alright and it's not really what we need. We need an established goal scorer that's good defensively too. Not getting that vibe with a bigger Callahan in JVR. Kari isn't ideal either. The trade is going to be like MSL, Yzerman will have one team to pull magic out of and hope it works.

Tough spot to be in, AGAIN.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I need Stamkos to give his worst performance of the season tonight because if he actually shows up it means that all his ****** effort this season has been on purpose and that's the **** that I consider to be a team cancer. What does it say to the rest of the team if the only time he gives a **** is when he's in front of his hometown crowd that thinks he'll sign there in the summer ?

Please don't kill the last remaining goodwill that I have for you Stamkos.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Sounds like a no win lol. Play bad means he doesn't care or sucks. Play well and it means he's a dick.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I still want a win though. I just hope it comes from "overrated" Kucherov and not Captain Invisible

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I need Stamkos to give his worst performance of the season tonight because if he actually shows up it means that all his ****** effort this season has been on purpose and that's the **** that I consider to be a team cancer. What does it say to the rest of the team if the only time he gives a **** is when he's in front of his hometown crowd that thinks he'll sign there in the summer ?

Please don't kill the last remaining goodwill that I have for you Stamkos.

I agree with this. Would like to see the Flip line pot some goals, they have worked their ass off and don't have much points to show for it. If Kucherov struggles tonight won't be upset with him at all, he has been golden the last few weeks, like to see other guys start scoring to be honest.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I agree with this. Would like to see the Flip line pot some goals, they have worked their ass off and don't have much points to show for it. If Kucherov struggles tonight won't be upset with him at all, he has been golden the last few weeks, like to see other guys start scoring to be honest.

Yeah Kucherov has earned a couple of off games especially if he has to play with Stamkos. Bishop has earned like 50 free softies without complaint for the rest of the season with how he's been carrying this team. Glad to see Killorn have a great game last night because he's been pretty invisible lately(while being paired with Stamkos wow what a coincidence)

I like the direction that the team is heading in. Seems like they're stepping up with all the injuries. Just keep it going and limit all those ridiculous turnovers. This team isn't close to done yet.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah Kucherov has earned a couple of off games especially if he has to play with Stamkos. Bishop has earned like 50 free softies without complaint for the rest of the season with how he's been carrying this team. Glad to see Killorn have a great game last night because he's been pretty invisible lately(while being paired with Stamkos wow what a coincidence)

I like the direction that the team is heading in. Seems like they're stepping up with all the injuries. Just keep it going and limit all those ridiculous turnovers. This team isn't close to done yet.

Yeah what a coincidence that pretty much every player, plays better away from Stamkos, lol.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Oh another thing ! I want a PP goal. And not a single-handed effort from Kucherov. A nice PP goal on the cycle with everyone set up and making smart passes with the puck. My own Christmas miracle.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Oh another thing ! I want a PP goal. And not a single-handed effort from Kucherov. A nice PP goal on the cycle with everyone set up and making smart passes with the puck. My own Christmas miracle.

Would love a Cally PP goal, last time he scored one was against the Flyers on opening night. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad