GDT: 12/15/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
If Fleury got that goal then I would be done with hockey and this team.. I promise ya.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Stamkos has been bad this game.

Stamkos reminds me of Kessel in the sense that he can be absolutely useless. If you didn't know anything about hockey and you saw him tonight and then watched Kucherov or Johnson out there, you'd have a hard time figuring out who the superstar was out of the three.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Gudlevskis in net tomorrow and 27-91-24 to start the game tomorrow. Make it happen Coop, If not then I have lost faith in you.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I hipe that Cooper keeps the 27-91-24 line together for a while and don't just look at this game when they had like 2 shifts together and let them play and get to know eachother.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
The thing I'm most disappointed in this game is the leadership core. The team wilted like a fragile flower when Bishop got hurt. What did Stamkos do? Callahan? Hedman? Absolutely ****ing nothing. Stamkos isn't putting in a consistant effort this year. I don't know what it is but he sure as hell better find out. He can be the best player on the ice or completely invisible like this game. I guess Teddy Purcell passed his role to Stamkos before leaving.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't see how Coop doesn't go with 27-91-24 after that. And after seeing it together, it's ridiculous that we had to wait this long for it.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This is a joke. Time to rebuild. We are not elite. WE ARE NOT ELITE. We are trash. Lost to ****sburgh.

Vasilevskiy or bust.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I don't see how Coop doesn't go with 27-91-24 after that. And after seeing it together, it's ridiculous that we had to wait this long for it.

I mean, it makes sense. But has he paid his dues enough yet?

Drouin with just shy of 15 minutes of ice - probably would have been more but for Brown's penalty later on. He should be getting 17+, so we're getting there.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I mean, it makes sense. But has he paid his dues enough yet?

Drouin with just shy of 15 minutes of ice - probably would have been more but for Brown's penalty later on. He should be getting 17+, so we're getting there.

He got played a lot near the end, Coops finally letting up I guess.

Well until he's scratched tomorrow.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Disappointing to see an exact replica of the Lindback situation from last year. Ugh, by the end of that game I was cursing that team as the worst I had ever seen, only to remember we dominated the 1st period. Funny how quickly things change...

Also, about ****ing time cooper makes some adjustments. Although, I do not like paquette centering the 3rd line (at least with killorn and brown on the wings). Hopefully we will see some new lines next game, cooper has to figure out how to get this team going mid game.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Disappointing to see an exact replica of the Lindback situation from last year. Ugh, by the end of that game I was cursing that team as the worst I had ever seen, only to remember we dominated the 1st period. Funny how quickly things change...

Also, about ****ing time cooper makes some adjustments. Although, I do not like paquette centering the 3rd line (at least with killorn and brown on the wings). Hopefully we will see some new lines next game, cooper has to figure out how to get this team going mid game.

End of the game I think Flip was centering the third, but he also shifted Killorn down there for a shift.

I just have this feeling that if Palat comes back he'll go back to Drouin on the third. I just know it.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

It's borderline idotic to reduce center depth in order to reunite a line that hasn't worked all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad