GDT: 12/15/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The team have only had like two (against Ottawa and Buffalo) since the 1st Rangers game, I mean sure they have won some games but not by being the dominant team for 60 minutes.

Teams don't win by being dominant for 60 minutes these days.

We're sliding now. We have to figure out some things to get back on track. But we're far from crisis mode just yet.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I'm sorry to have a shpit-fit but here it is!

How the HELL have we already given up 4 to PITTSBURGH? Pittsburgh WITHOUT CROSBY, KUNITZ, BENNETT AND DUPUIS. 4 of their top 6 forwards and the best player/captain are all out of the line-up and this is the effing best we can do, really?

I don't give a damn if it's Nabokov, Bishop or a 50 year old Nik Khabibulin in net, it's unacceptable. Time for changes, period.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
back-to-back dominant shifts by the top line. Drouin's getting scratched for sure now.

ThunderBuddy

Apr 20, 2014
Pittsburgh as weak as they'll ever get and we still loose to them like this. FFS.

Also 2-4. Kucherov.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I am just going to breathe and let this go. I am content with knowing that Angelsil is probably as drunk as I am right now.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're getting to the point where if Stamkos isn't shooting, I get nervous when he has the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad