GDT: 12/14/23 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Edmonton

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Edmonton didn't get the memo of just shooting from the blueline or they would've scored 10 goals with that shot amount. Vasy is still great in tight because his reflexes are out of this world and he was the reason we won today but the long shots are really concerning.

Was really surprised to see that this was Stammer's first four goal game. Especially that third goal was awesome as he just plain beat the goalie from the blueline with an absolute snipe.

Reactions: OffBy1

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
scale_1200.jpg

This is what we are doing with ourselfes this seasson. Good we have Kuch like on next level of his game, Vasy making some great saves...but this d model sucks. Good win but this D thing needs to be corrected or changed

Reactions: Tampa22

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That's because Cernak and Sergachev have gone soft in this new scheme. Fire Blashill and man these guys back up
We have 3 NHL defenseman dude. Like really - Perbix, Raddysh, and the rotating cast of whoever else at the #6 spot are fringe NHLers at best and really struggle against the forecheck at NHL speeds.

Is what it is and maybe we can figure something out but yeah... our back end leaves a lot to be desired. Feeling better about our forwards though (even if I'm disappointed a bit in how Paul isn't *quite* what I was hoping for, that's offset by Eyssimont and Hagel being more than I expected).

We know it was said tongue in cheek, but still, a moronic comment by Sergy.
It's a joke. NHL fans suck.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
We know it was said tongue in cheek, but still, a moronic comment by Sergy.

Nah I think it's great, but I also think drunk Kucherov is the best residual effect of winning a cup so I approve of these kind of comments. Sergachev on the ice I have a completely different opinion of though.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Nah I think it's great, but I also think drunk Kucherov is the best residual effect of winning a cup so I approve of these kind of comments. Sergachev on the ice I have a completely different opinion of though.
That's my point. If he was playing worth a damn then he could have that kind of fun, but not the way he's performing out there. That's no joke.

Reactions: Hoek and Rschmitz

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
That's my point. If he was playing worth a damn then he could have that kind of fun, but not the way he's performing out there. That's no joke.
What's the bar on how good you have to be to be allowed to make jokes?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We have 3 NHL defenseman dude. Like really - Perbix, Raddysh, and the rotating cast of whoever else at the #6 spot are fringe NHLers at best and really struggle against the forecheck at NHL speeds.

Is what it is and maybe we can figure something out but yeah... our back end leaves a lot to be desired. Feeling better about our forwards though (even if I'm disappointed a bit in how Paul isn't *quite* what I was hoping for, that's offset by Eyssimont and Hagel being more than I expected).

It's a joke. NHL fans suck.
Responding waaayyy late to this, Mach. As usual your assessment is correct. But the inconsistency makes it worse. I expect someone like Perbix to make mistakes and I think he will get better. But when your dude making more than Hedman does it too... idk man Cernak needs to be better too. It's one thing to go -3 defending Matthews all night. Shit happens. Then it's another to just flat out give up a breakaway to some nobody because you aren't being self aware or making an idiot panic play behind the net.

JJ is also complete ass too though. Idk man I won't be upset after some trades here

Reactions: Renopucker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad