GDT: 12/14/23 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Edmonton

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
You guys should take a look at de Oil HF board...oh wait, I think it just blew up..
(btw, I seem to remember I said just score first in the third...)

Reactions: CupsOverCash

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
We almost gave up 60 shots but still somehow manage to win. Good for the room but we need to figure out our defensive play.

Kuch hitting 50 points, Stamkos scoring 4, Vasi with 53 saves - 3 of the big 4 showed up!

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I went to bed knowing damn well we were blowing that lead. Someone needs to go. I've seen enough. I'm glad we won and all and that Stamkos had such a great night but we aren't winning shit like this
Hopefully this was the game Vasy needed to get himself back in a groove but how both he and the team follow it up in Calgary will tell us more than this ugly W has. Can't be any excuses about the end of a long road trip either. This team has dug the hole it is in and needs to start taking care of business against lesser opponents consistently regardless of home or road if they are going anywhere.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
From now on I'm starting every get, with will the real big cat please show up. It seems to work.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
Highlights - Stamkos scoring 4 - for the first time? Seems like that should have happened already. It warms the heart seeing Stammer score like his peak days, cause who knows how long it will be before we see his like again in our uniform.

Kucherov's goal - just, how did he do that? If he can touch the puck at all, he can score.

Vasy's play. He may have lost another disc fighting off all the high danger chances, but good to see he can still save many of those.

Lowlights - our overall team. By now when we do well in the first period and get a lead, you know what's coming in the 2nd period. Thankfully this game we played a good third period as well. But that was only after we gave up TWENTY FOUR slot scoring chances through TWO periods alone. This team in our zone is like old yeller, just needs to be put down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outl4w

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
I remember watching that St. Louis four goal game. He scored all 4 goals for us and we lost 5-4, lol. Pavelski got a natural hat trick after MSL had put us up 4-2.
I was in the Barn for Kontos. Fans got thrown out and Phil was not impressed.

• Love
Reactions: JoVel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad