Speculation: 12/13' Trades/Proposals: Short season is better than none, now for trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight K Schrute

Nov 30, 2009
Scranton
To be fair, Boucher is pretty well just a backup, I can't see a playoff contender willing to ride him if Bryz struggles

Whats your point? So they're going to be the only team in the NHL to carry 3 goalies? They can't move bryz and they just got a backup. Unless somehow they acquired boucher to flip to vancouver this would rule out luongo to phi

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Whats your point? So they're going to be the only team in the NHL to carry 3 goalies? They can't move bryz and they just got a backup. Unless somehow they acquired boucher to flip to vancouver this would rule out luongo to phi

My point is you're reaching. Brian Boucher isn't the difference between getting Luongo or not.... don't act like he's some legit goalie who can be relied upon when you're a playoff team.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
CAR trades goalie Brian Boucher and prospect Mark Alt to PHI for minor leaguer Luke Pither.

Looks like Van can't try to drive up that price with philly not interested.

dominos.jpg

SteveV*

My point is you're reaching. Brian Boucher isn't the difference between getting Luongo or not.... don't act like he's some legit goalie who can be relied upon when you're a playoff team.

It clearly says Philly isn't getting Loungo to me.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
I definitely can't see Nonis wanting to enter season with Scrivens/Reimer combo- he's likely not looking to tank. I think we'll see a backup tender in here soon.

I'm all for Lu provided we don't have to give a core prospect is kadri Gardiner etc etc ..everyone I think agrees with this.

If it Isn't Lu, what other options are out there?

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
I'm all for Lu provided we don't have to give a core prospect is kadri Gardiner etc etc ..everyone I think agrees with this.

If it Isn't Lu, what other options are out there?

Honestly? No idea. The market is volatile and unpredictable- who knows what teams are thinking. Everyone probably thinks they've got a shot at the POs if they can only start hot.

As for Lu, I'd rather ride Reimer and take a shot at a high pick, while not being tied down to a bad contract. Don't get me wrong though, I'd be stoked to have him for anyone other than Gardiner, Reilly, Kessel, and our 1st.

mikebel111*

can we stop with this loungo business

Paul Hendrick‏@HennyTweets

Nonis: "we can't flip young prospects to add older players." #leafs

im in for loungo
but it looks like nonis not interested in giving up kadri, gardiner or other young players for lu
i am so happy to hear this

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
can we stop with this loungo business

Paul Hendrick‏@HennyTweets

Nonis: "we can't flip young prospects to add older players." #leafs

im in for loungo
but it looks like nonis not interested in giving up kadri, gardiner or other young players for lu
i am so happy to hear this

Until he's traded, this won't stop, however meaningless it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad