GDT: 12/12/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Two goals against is an off night for Bishop and the team still can't get **** done. The Toronto radio station was counting days to free agency. Well, I'm counting days to Stamkos leaving. These are the situations when your "elite" player comes through but what a ****ing surprise, he didn't.

Should've won that one. I'm glad I was writing this season off already.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Caps had only 1 SOG in the 3rd and still won, that says it all.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Stamkos didn't have a bad game, he just didn't do anything noteworthy. I'm more pissed that the dude hasn't found the back of the net in 3 weeks and the team is just lifeless on offense. The simplest adversity may as well be a 3 games to 0 playoff deficit

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I hate, hate, hate to blame this on Bish, especially with how godly he's been, but those 2 goals hurt. But, he should get a break. He needs more than 1 goal worth of support.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You know, rest of the team played hard tonight but Stamkos just floated, and not a good game from Bishop, but he has been so good, he gets a pass.

I am really loving that Flip line, they deserved a better fate tonight. I ****ing hate this game sometimes.

Oh and Kucherov now has 11 goals, same as Mr. Money bags. Keep it up Kuch!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Stamkos just isn't a presence. He just doesn't scare anybody anymore, that space he used to get isn't there. The double coverage leaving someone else open isn't there. Why? Cause Brown is more effective. It's a joke. For being so big, Boyle plays very small. I'm tired of him tbh. Faceoff are great, but he isn't the only person in the league thay can win em. He's pretty ineffective out there.

Team Brown and Kuch are doing well.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Stamkos just isn't a presence. He just doesn't scare anybody anymore, that space he used to get isn't there. The double coverage leaving someone else open isn't there. Why? Cause Brown is more effective. It's a joke. For being so big, Boyle plays very small. I'm tired of him tbh. Faceoff are great, but he isn't the only person in the league thay can win em. He's pretty ineffective out there.

Brown - 3 SOG
Flip - 4 SOG
Callahan - 4 SOG
Killorn - 6 SOG
Kucherov - 4 SOG

Stamkos - 1 SOG

Killorn actually got better after he was moved off from Stamkos, it's become a joke how bad Stamkos makes players around him.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

On a team that has lacked consistency, these 2 guys have been awesome. Not surprising that they've been getting rewarded out on the ice for the way they've been playing.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Brown - 3 SOG
Flip - 4 SOG
Callahan - 4 SOG
Killorn - 6 SOG
Kucherov - 4 SOG

Stamkos - 1 SOG

Killorn actually got better after he was moved off from Stamkos, it's become a joke how bad Stamkos makes players around him.

I hope Stamkos plays the worst ****ing game of his career on Tuesday. Although knowing how this season has went, he'll score five goals and we'll lose 6-5.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

I didn't mind the way that they played overall, and I do feel that if they had played against pretty much any other goalie they could have maybe scored some more however now they did play against a great goalie and couldn't adapt to it by making things hard for him, it was the same way in the 1-0 loss to FLA a while back, a lot of shots but noting a great goalie can't stop with skill and some luck.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'm starting to just not want Stamkos back, regardless of price. I don't know if he's a #1C anymore. And, with Johnson's constant injuries, that's a huge, huge problem.

JS91

May 14, 2014
We need to get rid of Stamkos. If I was Yzerman I'd just call Stamkos right now and ask which teams he would be willing to move to.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
That Brown-Flip-Cally line is absolute gold. Brown has been so damn impressive this season, wish he'd wrack up more points and get some better puck luck.

Kuch is slowly becoming "the guy" this year, with Johnson & Palat battling injuries. Really need TyJo, Palat, Paq and Drouin back so we can get some consistency going.

With the way Stamkos has been playing its basically like he's not on the team anyways. His assists as of late and simple passes that anyone could have done, no really talent to them.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Between the injuries, and the way Stamkos is playing, we have the center depth of your average bottom feeder. No wonder we're losing a lot of games and can't score. There's no legit #1C on this team right now. Or at least no one playing like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad