RkYuWAt.png

ZoHkxRM.png

teFF35q.png

Gx7tWHQ.png

Dv7sq52.png

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
So am I the only one done with these forums (other than the GD threads) until Stamkos does something?

Seriously between FB and here there's like 500 conversations going on about it.

Getting to the point where it feels like everyone is about to go insane =(

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
I have missed 2 weeks of games because of armycamps, but could someone tell me what happened in that time period? Who rock'd who suck'd? How was the team?

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I have missed 2 weeks of games because of armycamps, but could someone tell me what happened in that time period? Who rock'd who suck'd? How was the team?

MVPs:
Bishop
Kucherov
Brown

Stamkos liked a tweet about him going to Toronto and has continued to suck. Got an assist on Kucherov's goal but literally did nothing to earn it.

Sustr actually looks like a D man.

Our 3rd line was dominant last game (Brown-Flip-Callahan)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We'll be okay if the players come in motivated not to be embarrassed in front of their fans. :help:

Stay out of the box at all costs!

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
I hate playing the Caps more than any other team the past few seasons. Watching their powerplay repeatedly make us look like a Junior squad is no bueno.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
MVPs:
Bishop
Kucherov
Brown

Stamkos liked a tweet about him going to Toronto and has continued to suck. Got an assist on Kucherov's goal but literally did nothing to earn it.

Sustr actually looks like a D man.

Our 3rd line was dominant last game (Brown-Flip-Callahan)

All this plus Palat, Johnson, Drouin came back. Still waiting for Paquette. Condra is now injured. Vasilevskiy got sent down to get some game in - Guds came up.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Getting Johnson completely healed should be this teams priority right now. No more rushing back. Make sure the guy is right.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Johnson out again, ugh, feels bad for the guy and hope that he will get fully healthy soon.

And does this mean that we'll see a line of Palat - Kuch - Stamkos...oh the horror, though Palat and Kuch are good enough playmakers in their own right to carry that line if Stammer decided to have another no show game, though this is the Caps who we always seem to suck against so this could get ugly if not everyone steps up offensivly and even then it will be hard since we face a damn good goalie.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
Johnson out again, ugh, feels bad for the guy and hope that he will get fully healthy soon.

And does this mean that we'll see a line of Palat - Kuch - Stamkos...oh the horror, though Palat and Kuch are good enough playmakers in their own right to carry that line if Stammer decided to have another no show game, though this is the Caps who we always seem to suck against so this could get ugly if not everyone steps up offensivly and even then it will be hard since we face a damn good goalie.

It should work well, but I remember being more impressed with TKO than when this was tried last year when Johnson was hurt.

I do wanna see some more of Palat with Stamkos cause I think he may be the best fit for him at LW, and I think Drouin would work well with Johnson and Kucherov

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I just read a quote from Vlasic yesterday saying he would wait until he was completely 100% to come back. Didn't want to come back at 98% or 99% and then have to miss more time because he wasn't ready. Hopefully Johnson and/or the Bolts (whoever is rushing him back) will learn that lesson this time around. Sucks that he's out again but not much anyone can do about it except be patient. Now it's time for the team to step it up. Let's welcome Johnson back with a winning record.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Hope is same lines as last game except Vladdy centers Palat & Kuch. That is really all the change that needs to happen...Blunden can fill in on the fourth line as a LW for Boyle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad