GDT: #12 – Sabres at Isles Sat Feb 9–7:00PM ET– TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM (Myers may sit)

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Ha good to hear though. I just remember that monster hit he threw on Nielsen and can't help but think that type of D-man is much needed at this point. Send Pardy back down and call him up what can it hurt at this point? This defense is just pathetic to watch...

Pardy is back down.

I'd rather have McNabb stay down and keep getting his game back on track than bringing him up to this mess.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ha good to hear though. I just remember that monster hit he threw on Nielsen and can't help but think that type of D-man is much needed at this point. Send Pardy back down and call him up what can it hurt at this point? This defense is just pathetic to watch...

Padry Time is already back down. With Regehr coming back (possibly) soon, I suspect Jersey Shore Snookie's his way out of the lineup and then it's one of Sulzer or Weber who will be rotated out when Myers goes back in.

And again, they lose John Tavares and he gets a breakaway. How is that ****ing possible? Look around. Please for the love of hockey, look the **** around.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Nancy Drew. Paging Nancy Drew to the pink courtesy phone. Nancy Drew.

Come on "rockstar", get you head out of your ass and skate.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
SabresBillsBuffalo[/QUOTE said:
Hecht playing on 2 lines

No he's not. There's 3 lines going right now and VHP and EFS are two. The 3rd line has been a rotation of a couple guys with Hecht and Ott.

And the 3rd line with Grigs in the middle scores :laugh: Did it hit him?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Isles fans have to be on suicide watch -- their team is dominating and their behind for a third time tonight.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
No he's not. There's 3 lines going right now and VHP and EFS is another. The 3rd line has been a rotation of a couple guys with Hecht and Ott.

And the 3rd line with Grigs in the middle scores :laugh: Did it hit him?

Didn't look like it, just screening in front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad