OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ryan Martinie, who is far and away the only interesting musician in Mudvayne, has taken to playing jazz fusion/prog rock in a group called Soften the Glare. This was always the most logical fate for him.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I honestly don't even know how to give you a real answer here. :laugh:

I like individual songs of all different types, not really any specific bands, artists, or genres. I might like a small handful of songs from one specific source and then dislike and never listen to anything else they've ever made.
Dis me except less American/Western mainstream more video game OSTs and of course anime intros which lead to more Japanese music. Screw KPop outside of Girls' Generation. It went downhill cause they started to do more American crap.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Dis me except less American/Western mainstream more video game OSTs and of course anime intros which lead to more Japanese music. Screw KPop outside of Girls' Generation. It went downhill cause they started to do more American crap.
I don't understand a single word and I still love it.

Stumbling upon Naruto on Cartoon Network/Toonami almost 20 years ago was lifechanging. :laugh:

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I'll fight you
IMG_2838.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I honestly don't even know how to give you a real answer here. :laugh:

I like individual songs of all different types, not really any specific bands, artists, or genres. I might like a small handful of songs from one specific source and then dislike and never listen to anything else they've ever made.

No answer means “Avril Lavigne.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad