GDT: #11 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Islanders | October 26 | 7PM | F/L 5-2

simbo042

Apr 24, 2013
Newcastle, UK
Really pleased with the compete level against the Pens, but they always seem to show up for that fixture (wonder why...:sarcasm:) the next test is maintaining that for the next few games in our division.

I'm still disappointed at the roster moves going on. Not surprised McDonald has been scratched, that 4th line has been sub-par recently, but Nelson needs a stretch of games to show what he's got. Hopefully Cappy will realise Regin/Bouchard should be competing for one spot...

Looking forward to seeing Poulin play and hoping some of the line combos from the third period yesterday make it into the starting lines.

Go Isles, stick it to the Flyers while they are down!

Axe Man

Sponsor
Jul 31, 2009
Nearby
The Flyers have dominated the Isles for quite some time now. It's time to right the ship!

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Anyone hear about a grey and pink jersey tonight? Supposedly there's a Twitter pic of those hanging in the lockers.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I expect the underachieving Flyers to play a chippy game. It could get ugly, so I don't mind Boulton suiting up.

Let's grab another ugly win, take the two pts and keep it moving.

Let's go Islanders.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
Anyone hear about a grey and pink jersey tonight? Supposedly there's a Twitter pic of those hanging in the lockers.

Its hockey fights cancer month so all teams are doing stuff for it. If you have a twitter you'll notice that's why most of the teams logos are this color:

image_zps0db95d47.jpg

Those are the colors of tonight's warm up jerseys also which I believe are being auctioned off for the cause.

It Was 4 to 1*

Mar 22, 2009
i can't wait to watch boulton fight rosehill so both can have an excuse as to why they're both on an nhl roster!!

if they're going to scratch mcdonald then they should play nelson and bump down clutterbuck to the 4th line

JetsMetsIsles

Nov 20, 2009
Poulin looked decent against the Blackhawks. Lets hope against a weak offensive team he can impress some people and earn more playing time. 3 assists is their team leader. My god that is sad. Thats some 08 Islanders level production.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
It's hard to be a great board player when you don't have guys helping you....Moulson is irrelevant when it comes to cycling the puck.

Truth. Moulson has been working much harder lately but it's the PP where he is deadly.

i can't wait to watch boulton fight rosehill so both can have an excuse as to why they're both on an nhl roster!!

if they're going to scratch mcdonald then they should play nelson and bump down clutterbuck to the 4th line

Will admit, I'd tired of these players and I'd like them out of the game. Not necessarily fighting, but goons that do nothing else well.

I'd like Nelson to play in a role that suits his game, with linemates that complement. Maybe one day.

Nova Scotia Islander

Sep 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Truth. Moulson has been working much harder lately but it's the PP where he is deadly.

Will admit, I'd tired of these players and I'd like them out of the game. Not necessarily fighting, but goons that do nothing else well.

I'd like Nelson to play in a role that suits his game, with linemates that complement. Maybe one day.

Well considering Boulton is tied with 6 other players on the team with points and has only played one game cut the guy some slack. Two of the guys he is tied with he set up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad