GDT: #11: Islanders at FLYERS, Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yay. I get to waste another god damn Saturday on this **** team because I can’t even sell the tickets for an amount I wouldn’t consider a slap in the face.
I took a bath on this game and everyone this year. There’s no way this isn’t getting back to comcast. Season ticket members taking 60% hit on a Saturday afternoon game that you usually make money off of. Who wants to watch this slop though. We need an exciting style of play.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I took a bath on this game and everyone this year. There’s no way this isn’t getting back to comcast. Season ticket members taking 60% hit on a Saturday afternoon game that you usually make money off of. Who wants to watch this slop though. We need an exciting style of play.

I wouldn't take tickets for free. I've already turned down free tickets multiple times.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I wouldn't take tickets for free. I've already turned down free tickets multiple times.
I don’t want to go to games either. My kids do bc they don’t know what they are watching yet. Makes it easier tbh. Last game I spent the 2nd on the concourse with a drink and a sand which playing with my daughter. Didn’t care about the game. We lost that one 1-0

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
3Au3IfO.gif

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Wells guys the good news is there is 72 games left

Bad news is hak has at least 72 games left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad