GDT: #11 | Flyers at Senators | November 5, 2022 | 7:00 PM | A Tire Shop on Palladium Drive | SN1, TVAS2, NBSCP, ESPN+, 97.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
FLYERS: 5-3-2 (5th in Metro)
Senators: 4-6-0 (8th in Atlantic)

1667587748829.png

1667587766042.png

1667587793175.png

1667587813188.png

FLYERS LINEUP:

Farabee-Hayes-Konecny
Cates-Laughton-Tippett
Frost?-Laczynski-MacEwen
Deslauriers-Sedlak-Allison

Provorov-DeAngelo
Sanheim-Braun?
Seeler-Zamula

Hart
Sandstrom

1st PP:

Laughton-Hayes-TK
DeAngelo-Tippett

2nd PP:

Allison-Cates-Bellows
Provorov-Farabee

1st PK:

Cates-Farabee
Provoro-DeAngelo

2nd PK:

Hayes-Laughton
Sanheim-Seeler

Injuries:

Atkinson (Day to Year)
JVR (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks)
Brown (IR)
Brink (IR)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (A stone I died and rose again a plant; A plant I died and rose an animal; I died an animal and was born a man. Why should I fear? What have I lost by death?)

Senators Lineup:

Brady Tkachuk-Stützle-THE Giroux
DeBrincat-Pinto-Batherson
Motte-Brassard-Joseph
Kelly-Kastelic-Watson

Chabot-Brannstrom
Sanderson-Hamonic
Holden-Zaitsev

Talbot
Forsberg

Injuries:

Norris (IR)
Zub (IR)​

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include twitching and bile. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
5v5 On Ice Rates:

1667588771710.png

1667588793775.png

G+/- Components, All Strength:

1667588869613.png

1667588888167.png

Goalie Stuff:

1667588945862.png

Here is a table since most haven't seen those Goal Differential thingies before:

1667589028924.png

But in summary it is good to be good and bad to be bad.

A note on the OP: I nixed the opponent special teams. If anyone wants those included out of general interest or potential fantasy/betting purposes, let me know and they'll be put back in.

More importantly, this Flyers roster is from Nov 2. No good update yet. Will change it when I find any change, but for now it should be taken with a shot of delicious vinegar.

Last edited:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
FLYERS: 5-3-2 (5th in Metro)
Senators: 4-6-0 (8th in Atlantic)

View attachment 603367
View attachment 603369
View attachment 603370
View attachment 603373

FLYERS LINEUP:

Farabee-Hayes-Konecny
Cates-Laughton-Tippett
Bellows-Sedlak-MacEwen
Deslauriers-Laczynski-Allison

Provorov-DeAngelo
Sanheim-Ristolainen
Seeler-Zamula

Hart
Sandstrom

1st PP:

Laughton-Hayes-TK
DeAngelo-Tippett

2nd PP:

MacEwen-Cates-Bellows
Provorov-Farabee

1st PK:

Cates-Farabee
Provoro-DeAngelo

2nd PK:

Hayes-Laughton
Sanheim-Seeler

Injuries:

Atkinson (Day to Year)
JVR (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks)
Brown (IR)
Brink (IR)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (A stone I died and rose again a plant; A plant I died and rose an animal; I died an animal and was born a man. Why should I fear? What have I lost by death?)

Senators Lineup:

Brady Tkachuk-Pinto-Batherson
DeBrincat-Stützle-THE Giroux
Motte-Kastelic-Joseph
Brassard-Gambrell-Watson

Chabot-Brannstrom
Sanderson-Hamonic
Holden-Zaitsev

Forsberg
Hellberg

Injuries:

Talbot (IR)
Norris (IR)
Zub (IR)​

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include twitching and bile. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

I have a few questions about the GDT:
  • Shouldn't the Flyers' streak be L 3?
  • As bile is a naturally occurring substance in the human body, would your terminology be correctly inferred as excess bile or bile-associated symptoms?
  • Do the twitching and excess bile/bile-associated symptoms happen simultaneously?
  • Could the excess bile/bile-associated symptoms be a result of the twitching, or vice versa?
  • Could one be arrested for driving a vice Versa?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I have a few questions about the GDT:
  • Shouldn't the Flyers' streak be L 3?
  • As bile is a naturally occurring substance in the human body, would your terminology be correctly inferred as excess bile or bile-associated symptoms?
  • Do the twitching and excess bile/bile-associated symptoms happen simultaneously?
  • Could the excess bile/bile-associated symptoms be a result of the twitching, or vice versa?
  • Could one be arrested for driving a vice Versa?

1) You'll have to call Gary Bettman to ask
2) Bile in places where Bile typically isn't.
3) They can.
4) They are independent of each other
5) Only if you drink too much of your own or others' bile. Please use bile responsibly.

Reactions: BernieParent

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Last edited:

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
What is the drop dead date on Anisimov -- when do they have to sign him or let him go?. I can't stand him lurking around. Fletcher is going to give up draft capital and a player for a contract slot to sign an aging has been just because tort-a-shit had success with him during the Clinton administration

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
What is the drop dead date on Anisimov -- when do they have to sign him or let him go?. I can't stand him lurking around. Fletcher is going to give up draft capital and a player for a contract slot to sign an aging has been just because tort-a-shit had success with him during the Clinton administration
100%...

its gunna happen...

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
The Flyers are maxed out on contracts.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If they were planning to sign Anisimov, they would have reserved a contract slot, I think Sedlak has taken that spot.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
So did anyone else hear / read Giroux's interview with Timmonen where Giroux said "I f***ing hate Travis Konecny".

Did that never happen or was Giroux joking? I can see Konecny bugging the shit out of the Senators tonight. Maybe Giroux in particular if there's anything to it.

If they were planning to sign Anisimov, they would have reserved a contract slot, I think Sedlak has taken that spot.
I think Sedlak has played pretty well and deserves it.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
So did anyone else hear / read Giroux's interview with Timmonen where Giroux said "I f***ing hate Travis Konecny".

Did that never happen or was Giroux joking? I can see Konecny bugging the shit out of the Senators tonight. Maybe Giroux in particular if there's anything to it.

I think Sedlak has played pretty well and deserves it.
Yes, he does as long as he stays on the 4th line. But as has been the Flyers M-O, they sign these 4th line plugs and the next thing you know they are in the top 6 and getting PP time. The sad part is that they are actually surprised when everything then goes to hell in a hand basket

Reactions: BernieParent

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
G had his chances here.....how many playoff series did the Flyers win when he was capt. ?

Fun fact, that's not his fault.

Yzerman was a disgrace to the captaincy in Detroit until he suddenly had an actual team around him, now he's a leadership legend. Funny how "leadership" depends on having a good team around you to begin with. Almost like it's a BS narrative overhyped by traditional hockey media often filled with "leadership" types and fans.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
G had his chances here.....how many playoff series did the Flyers win when he was capt. ?
Was a big Giroux fan, but Giroux's last good playoffs with the Flyers was 2011-12.

His last four playoffs as a Flyer were subpar, with 3 first-round losses.

Reactions: JXC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad