GDT: 11/9/17 - 10:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Los Angeles

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
It's like having the triplets line behind a prime Stamkos/MSL, that's insane. Killer also has 13 points as a 3rd line tweener right now.
It is insane. Teams don't have a chance to catch their breath against us.

Killer and Palat are both playing well... they were probably the two biggest disappointments for me last year, although Palat did show up in the last few weeks of the season. Killer's skating with purpose and he's potting the goals he should, which bodes well, and that table-turning check that Palat threw on Laich was fantastic.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It is insane. Teams don't have a chance to catch their breath against us.

Killer and Palat are both playing well... they were probably the two biggest disappointments for me last year, although Palat did show up in the last few weeks of the season. Killer's skating with purpose and he's potting the goals he should, which bodes well, and that table-turning check that Palat threw on Laich was fantastic.

Palat is still likely to hit another gear, same way he always does, in the second half. As good as he's been, he's not close to a ppg, and he's been around a ppg in the second half of every single season of his career.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Palat is still likely to hit another gear, same way he always does, in the second half. As good as he's been, he's not close to a ppg, and he's been around a ppg in the second half of every single season of his career.
I believe it. I'd imagine we'll get some dips in production throughout the year, and having Palat chip in in the second half will help to keep the ball rolling. I feel the same about Hedman. He's good all year long, but total beastmode Hedman doesn't usually emerge from hibernation until the games start to mean a little more.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I believe it. I'd imagine we'll get some dips in production throughout the year, and having Palat chip in in the second half will help to keep the ball rolling. I feel the same about Hedman. He's good all year long, but total beastmode Hedman doesn't usually emerge from hibernation until the games start to mean a little more.

Hedman hasn't quite been beastmode (Hedmonster), but he's been really great, IMO. Looks like a top-5(3) defenseman every night. Just isn't carrying us the way he did at times last year, probably because he doesn't have to.

We're just a freakishly well-balanced team all of a sudden. Whoddathunkit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad