YHzYu04.png
YHzYu04.png

Obe6wAV.png

t7LQ7EX.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Didn't watch last night's game and won't see this one either but it sounds like last game was great and I was happy with the win. I noticed that the bottom-6 didn't play a lot but I guess with us probably seeing Budaj in net tonight that having them play more tonight is a good idea. Also hopefuly if we do have Budaj in net that he will want to play well against his old team that traded him to us.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
If we can play with the same speed as yesterday we stand a good chance but it will be a tough game, Kings have been playing really well.

Just hope Budaj will have a good game..he is a bit of a concern..

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If we can play with the same speed as yesterday we stand a good chance but it will be a tough game, Kings have been playing really well.

Just hope Budaj will have a good game..he is a bit of a concern..
Is it confirmed that he'll be starting? Even though he has started on the second nights of back to backs so far, we had a bit of a longer break before the Sharks game so I wouldn't be surprised to see Vasy on the net tonight.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Any chance Vasy actually gets the call tonight? He's had a relatively easy game last night against the Sharks.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Easily the toughest game of the year so far. Feels more like a "roadblock" game than a "test" game. LA has at least been giving up a few goals lately.

Probably a letdown game, after the high of last night.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Didn't watch last night's game and won't see this one either but it sounds like last game was great and I was happy with the win. I noticed that the bottom-6 didn't play a lot but I guess with us probably seeing Budaj in net tonight that having them play more tonight is a good idea. Also hopefuly if we do have Budaj in net that he will want to play well against his old team that traded him to us.

....We might not let you watch anymore. :p

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Easily the toughest game of the year so far. Feels more like a "roadblock" game than a "test" game. LA has at least been giving up a few goals lately.

Probably a letdown game, after the high of last night.
All the signs of one. Second game of a back-to-back playing our back up goaltender against a team who has a style we struggle with.

Seems like a lock for an L to me.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
All the signs of one. Second game of a back-to-back playing our back up goaltender against a team who has a style we struggle with.

Seems like a lock for an L to me.
Probably the reason we played Vasy last night. Maximizing the chance of getting points in the first of the B2B.

It's still gonna be interesting how the team will be looking tonight. Coming off a convincing win last night they might be fired up and motivated. Or they'll look drained and coast through this one.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Toughest game so far. I don't think Budaj is as bad as his numbers show, so I'm expecting to see an uptick soon. This is his former team so maybe he has a solid game tonight.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'll say this - I assumed our underlying numbers were going to be super high (especially PDO).

It's really not. PDO is at 102.6, which is obviously over the mean, but... I don't think it's unsustainably high. Last season the Caps led the league with 102.5. Previous season Rangers led with 102.1.

So that's something. I don't think we're ripe for a huge regression.

Reactions: Sk8M8

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
How the hell is Johnson a -6 ? Every player he's been on a line with is significantly better than that. Like it's actually impressive that he's been on for more goals against than even his own linemates.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->