Post-Game Talk: 11/7/19 | #14 RANGERS @ hurricanes

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
They have to keep these guys together (Panarin-Strome) when Mika returns. Until the well runs dry. They are lights out together right now.

Panarin is pretty sick right now. Like I think he basically is top 2-3 in the game. I don’t think that is an exaggeration.

He has had a few games here and there were things didn’t go his way. But what I don’t quite think jumps out at you is just how extremely much he is doing on his own. He just makes it look so easy.

These things never lasts for ever at that extremely high level, we must enjoy it while we can.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Panarin is pretty sick right now. Like I think he basically is top 2-3 in the game. I don’t think that is an exaggeration.

He has had a few games here and there were things didn’t go his way. But what I don’t quite think jumps out at you is just how extremely much he is doing on his own. He just makes it look so easy.

These things never lasts for ever at that extremely high level, we must enjoy it while we can.

He's been absolutely phenomenal. We're lucky to have the kids grow around a superstar like that.

It's also nice to see a UFA come in for big dollars and just SHRED in that sweater.

***Does he have more points through his first fourteen NYR games than Gomez, Drury, Richards, Nash & Redden combined?

I don't even wanna look it up because it just feels real.

Reactions: ohbaby and akmuo33

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad