GDT: 11/7/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Minnesota

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't want to see either Flip or Callahan on the top line for a while.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I just hope that with two days off and some home games now will help the team is some way, I mean they can only look the same or better. And soon we'll be playing the Rangers again and I really don't want to be blanced by them.

And poor Bishop, if they team could score more than two goals a game with might have been tied with the habs in point with the way he's played, but if we keep playing like we do now we would be lucky to get a wild card spot this season.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Bishop has now lost five straight. Guess how many goals have we scored in those five games. Four. FOUR. ****ING. GOALS. It must be depressing to be Bishop right now.

It's almost 20 games and we're still sucking balls. Time to get worried.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Bishop has now lost five straight. Guess how many goals have we scored in those five games. Four. FOUR. ****ING. GOALS. It must be depressing to be Bishop right now.

We need to see some call ups or something

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That was probably Stamkos's worst game of the year too. We had plenty of opportunities, but his were all spoon-fed to him. When he wasn't falling over the blue line he was giving the puck away. That was a reminder of last year's Stamkos.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We need dirty goals. They don't even think of it. The biggest example was at the end when Stamkos tried an impossible cross ice feed instead of putting it on net with Kucherov crashing towards it. North and south guys. North and south. The more you do that, the more open the other plays will be.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Seriously. If he were less chill, he'd throw all their clothes in the shower Buff-style after this game

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
We need to see some call ups or something

Something needs to be done. It's like: "You didn't get a shutout? Well tough ****, try again next time." ****ing pathetic. Can't believe this is virtually the same team that went to the game six of the Stanley Cup Finals just a few months ago.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Flip with 18:21 TOI tonight (3rd of the forwards, but they're separated by a handful of seconds).

Boyle with 9 minutes TOI tonight... That's odd. Team low other than Brown and Palat (injury of course).

Vlad and Drouin with around 12.

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason behind the lines.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Or he will put brown with stamkos and Callahan

I think I'd prefer Brown to Flip, honestly. I'd prefer Paquette over Callahan right now. In almost all situations. Paquette gives up a bit of skill, but I think he's edging Cally in pretty much every grinder category right now, from what I'm seeing. The kid plays every puck battle like a dog fight, and that's something we need.

Wouldn't mind seeing 27-13-91 next game. With Paquette in the middle.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Paquette's awesome because he plays each shift like it's his last. Sadly, that's going to lead to durability issues.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Its his 2nd season. He plays like Callahan. Callahan is still in the league. We need more players like them, that don't care about durability (bring that up to a coach and he'd laugh his ass off).

I think Callahan cares about durability these days. I don't blame him. I just think he might be getting surpassed by a younger, slower version of himself, a version who doesn't yet care about durability.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

only 3 goals actually :cry:

8 goals in the 2 games he didn't play.

I'm only joining in on the pity party because hockey pool :rant:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I really don't like the way Palat left the ice. That looked like more than just pain.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I think Callahan cares about durability these days. I don't blame him. I just think he might be getting surpassed by a younger, slower version of himself, a version who doesn't yet care about durability.

Callahan isn't getting passed by Paquette. Not yet at least. Though in terms of recklessness, Paquette gets the award.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Callahan isn't getting passed by Paquette. Not yet at least. Though in terms of recklessness, Paquette gets the award.

I don't understand it. Cally was all over Minny tonight and tying them up and putting pressure like on the PK, had some chances, and was doing his thing. He started the game on a shutdown line and got moved up with two guys who were just awful tonight, not even Palat before he got hurt could salvage that line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad