GDT: 11/7/13 "Shippin' Up To Boston" - Panthers VS Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Here we go... gotta play the PP like we did in the last 30 seconds. Does anyone else think a player should bite their lip when they get high sticked to draw a little blood? :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
love Boston's PK. Nice and aggressive, they chase the puck carrier and try to get the puck on the PK, and it works. Why can't we do that?

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
No offense to the rest of you, but man our hockey is brutal. Just home to catch the last half of that 1st period. I'm almost certain with a new coaching staff/system/gameplan that we'd definitely improve. We are so reactionary. Both defensemen go after the puck carrier? Like wtf? C'mon Murph, what kind of a system is that? Again, I'm sorry, but if I didn't know any better, I'd think our guys are Pejorative Slured.

-ghoste

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
No offense to the rest of you, but man our hockey is brutal. Just home to catch the last half of that 1st period. I'm almost certain with a new coaching staff/system/gameplan that we'd definitely improve. We are so reactionary. Both defensemen go after the puck carrier? Like wtf? C'mon Murph, what kind of a system is that? Again, I'm sorry, but if I didn't know any better, I'd think our guys are Pejorative Slured.

-ghoste

Well, I'm pretty sure that Billy is a bit Pejorative Slured and he seems to think they just aren't communicating on the ice.

Erick*

Billy Lindsay's facial expressions are hilarious. "Let's worry about right now right now." *awkward smirk*

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Well, I'm pretty sure that Billy is a bit Pejorative Slured and he seems to think they just aren't communicating on the ice.

Are these legal?

dl1090a_chattervox.jpg

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad