GDT: 11/7/13 "Shippin' Up To Boston" - Panthers VS Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Who hasn't tried Rask in one of their drunken stupors?
2624-rob-ford-pic.jpg

Indeed.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Dineen doesn't know what to do with Boyes. I also assume Bergy is still being eased in and Barch replaces him for toughness.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
I really don't understand sitting Boyes tonight. Sure, he hasn't scored in a few games, but this is where I question Dineen's decision-making.

He hasn't scored because he is on the 4th line. Boyes is the most pure scorer we have. Makes no sense with what we are doing with him.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I bet Boyes is gonna get traded... No other reason to scratch him... Than again, there is no rhyme or reason for anything with this team

http://traderumors.ca/?p=106

"According to Pierre Lebrun, contributor to ESPN.com and TSN.ca. Dale Tallon is definitely looking to make some changes with the Panthers as he is not happy the way certain players are performing. Not known for being stand-pat, Tallon is not looking for a complete overhaul as it happened three years ago but more looking for a retool or tweaking of his team around the core he currently has. As mentionned this week, he will not trade Jonathan Huberdeau, Aleksander Barkov, Erik Gudbranson and Jacob Markstrom all part of that rebuilding process including the prospect he also has in the AHL.

Editor’s Note: Look for Tallon to move instead players such Dimitry Kulikov, Tomas Fleischmann, Kris versteeg, Brad Boyes."

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
Boyes, Whitney, Bergy are our scratches.

This is the exact reason why Dineen needs to go. I don't understand why you should bench boyes when he is clearly not our worst player. There are plenty of other guys that should be sat and they are gonna keep playing and making mistakes.

Unless it's for a trade...?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Why the **** would he scratch(or trade) Bergenheim??? We NEED him, and he's one of the few that almost always seems to create a chance!

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Why the **** would he scratch(or trade) Bergenheim??? We NEED him, and he's one of the few that almost always seems to create a chance!

I think someone mentioned before in the thread that it's a maintenance day for #20. He's been out for quite a while so expect some days off for the first month or two. I thought Barch would be in though, that doesn't make sense with the overall toughness the Bruins exude.

I'm more upset Thomas won't be in net because you figure he would try as hard as he can to win/steal this game for us in BOSTON!!

This game's NHL post game title will be:
a) A Beantown beatdown
b) Florida stuns the hockey world with a big underdog win in regulation
c) Florida claws back from 2 goals down to lose in OT/SO

Erick*

I think it's incredibly stupid to make Dmitry Kulikov available and then say that Erik Gudbranson is not available. What's the difference? That Kulikov is better? They should both be available pending we get the right player in return. Tallon's picking favorites if that's true.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I think it's incredibly stupid to make Dmitry Kulikov available and then say that Erik Gudbranson is not available. What's the difference? That Kulikov is better? They should both be available pending we get the right player in return. Tallon's picking favorites if that's true.

It is not overly surprising that Tallon is picking loyalties. The Havlat controversy in CHI comes to mind.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012

kulikov is older.

gudbranson is 2? or 3 years younger. showed his utter dominance during njd playoffs

i like kulikov, but i think its better for him to get traded. change of scenery etc

kulikov is also worth more in terms of actual vacuum value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad