GDT: 11/5/13 - Calgary Flames @ Minnesota Wild - 7:00PM CST - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
2nd line gets a little breather game in between and 1st line shows up! Love it!

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
And the reign of HDZx continues.

HDZ, I've taken the liberty of signing you up for the GDT against Washington. Hope you don't mind.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
you sound so pouty when we win.
tumblr_mase3djgDY1r5r8jw.gif

cheer up buckaroo. there will be more to complain about next game.

Awww. No, not pouty. Really happy about this win. Said we should win this handily and we did. Glad we didn't play down to the competition. Glad they are realizing to play in the middle of the ice instead along the boards.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
ah, sorry tsk. you were a little perkier than i gave you credit for.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
2nd line gets a little breather game in between and 1st line shows up! Love it!

Exactly. And that's why the 2nd line is so important. Glad that the 1st line showed up as the 2nd line didn't get any chances to capitalize and score.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Usually when we get a goal outburst, we score only one next game, hopefully that's not the case on Thursday at Washington.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
good game against a team with a bunch of "nothing to lose, no expectations" swagger.
Stoner horrible. Koivu was great. Heatley looks great as a 4th liner somehow.

I would really like to see Heatley improve enough to climb up the lines a bit. He has looked better these last two games, hope it keeps on keeping on.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
these really slow, clusterfluff starts are going to kill us playing good teams though.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Why is it that when they were playing their best hockey, they lost games. Yet now they start off games slow, turn pucks over like there's no tomorrow....yet they win?

Parise had a big grin on his face a lot tonight. Guy looked like he was having fun.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Why is it that when they were playing their best hockey, they lost games. Yet now they start off games slow, turn pucks over like there's no tomorrow....yet they win?

Parise had a big grin on his face a lot tonight. Guy looked like he was having fun.

Almost comparable to Colorado/Toronto right now.

OpRedDawn*

no, digital cable. I think they're called "WOW" or something stupid

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
no, digital cable. I think they're called "WOW" or something stupid

Then I got nothin'.

For those of you that have either DTV or that 'other' dish service, make sure you get this sticky snow off your dish (if you can reach or get to the dish) before it freezes on there. We ran into this a TON last year. If it's possible for you to get to the dish and DO IT SAFELY, you can use Rain-X to treat your dish. Just follow the directions on the bottle. Won't say it's a cure all, but it works and works far better than using that Pam spray. (Don't use Pam, no matter what someone says on the internet) Rain-X is a polymer and will fill in all the little pits & divots on the face of you dish. Therefore helping the snow slide off a little easier. The key is getting the snow off before it freezes.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Looking at the standings right now, I see nine playoff teams in the west with only eight spots. It's going to be a battle all the way until the end. The Wild needed these points and definitely got them. Very nice.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Looking at the standings right now, I see nine playoff teams in the west with only eight spots. It's going to be a battle all the way until the end. The Wild needed these points and definitely got them. Very nice.

Indeed. I wouldn't count Dallas out tho. Preds probably decline without Rinne. So I'd say 10 teams at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad