GDT: 11/4/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Okay, what on earth are our defensemen drinking and can we buy them a huge case of it?

Coburn got two goals a couple games ago and was a defensive beast that night.
Strålman got 3 assists yesterday and was a defensive beast that night.
McDonagh got 3 assists tonight and was a defensive DEITY tonight.
Even Girardi, Sergachev and Koekkoek have had some decent outings these last three games as well.

We don't even have Hedman and our blueline has been absolutely bonkers good!! o_O

Reactions: LonLon Lei

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Okay, what on earth are our defensemen drinking and can we buy them a huge case of it?

Coburn got two goals a couple games ago and was a defensive beast that night.
Strålman got 3 assists yesterday and was a defensive beast that night.
McDonagh got 3 assists tonight and was a defensive DEITY tonight.
Even Girardi, Sergachev and Koekkoek have had some decent outings these last three games as well.

We don't even have Hedman and our blueline has been absolutely bonkers good!! o_O

We look like a team who's going to be a force in the playoffs right now. We don't depend entirely on fast, exciting hockey anymore. We can beat you 10 different ways now, with different key players every single night.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So, I complained about Stammer after Nashville. After the at MTL, I questioned the Lightning secondary scoring.

What should I critique tonight?

Has Vassy had a shutout for a while?
He did in that 1-0 victory over the Avs.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
As beast as McDonagh has been I'm worried been overworked so far so early this season, Rangers fans have been weary about his durability towards the end of the season. We need Hedman back soon to take some load off him

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
As beast as McDonagh has been I'm worried been overworked so far so early this season, Rangers fans have been weary about his durability towards the end of the season. We need Hedman back soon to take some load off him
Yeah, I think its mainly because Hedmans been out.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
To be fair, they told us that Girardi would be an AHL defenseman and that Namestnikov was way better than Miller.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Rangers fan coming in...

Ryan McDonagh is a sensational player who gives 100% all the time. Look forward to following the rest of his career. I think he will be a player that gets you over the edge to the cup.

A Kuch shot off the leg isn’t slowing that guy down. He froze a broken foot for the playoffs a few years ago so he could play. Total gamer.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
To be fair to Draisaitl he's been better than Point at this peak here. But he doesn't carry a line the way Point does.

The last two seasons he has played more than 50% of the time with mcdavid, that alone should disqualify him from comparison with Point. Away from mcdavid, he isn’t on Point’s level.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Rangers fan coming in...

Ryan McDonagh is a sensational player who gives 100% all the time. Look forward to following the rest of his career. I think he will be a player that gets you over the edge to the cup.

A Kuch shot off the leg isn’t slowing that guy down. He froze a broken foot for the playoffs a few years ago so he could play. Total gamer.

He's been our best player this year.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Out of town so I didnt get to see anything. Checked the score and they trailed the whole game until the game winner. Nice. Stammer and kuch with zero points. What the heck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad