Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I picked the wrong game eh?
SJ game is a good one too.

Not really. Had a couple of good scraps in the first as a tribute to Tiger I guess, then Kuemper let in a couple of softies and it's been pretty much slop ever since. Kings mailing this one in for the first time this year it seems, completely deflated after that, and credit Nashville for just crushing them.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
No, but if your first thought is a shot at the fanbase, maybe you should think harder.
Wow, you have such thick skin.
Genuine questions* can't be genuine questions* to LA fans (or just you). Literally the 1st game ever I've watched of the LA Kings at home.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Amusingly, Chris Mason has said twice now that Iafallo probably hasn't had an easier goal than that in his career. He hasn't had a harder goal than that, either. In fact, he hasn't had any goal other than that.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So, so happy for Iafallo.

So, so worried that a team missing Carter, Gaborik, Clifford may now be missing Brown...

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
We need a goal now..

f76148a79c96af490683cfc027ddfcfffb5048ddb9eb1a1ee844e1ec1017db23.jpg

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Nice job Preds. Kings are a very good team. Nice to silence those LA fans. They are annoying. Enjoy the traffic on your way home.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Nice job Preds. Kings are a very good team. Nice to silence those LA fans. They are annoying. Enjoy the traffic on your way home.

But that other guy just said you couldn't even hear the fans! :laugh:

Fun game though, battle of the backups was a shit show all the way through.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Preds are not gonna win many games playing like that. They got lucky to get the point. What an abysmal showing.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Preds are not gonna win many games playing like that. They got lucky to get the point. What an abysmal showing.

They are finishing up a long road trip I believe. And they played last night?

Looked fine to me. 3rd period meltdown defensively, but that happens when you're r gased. Got it done in OT and didn't fade away. Kudos to them.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Gotta wonder if the crowd is this quiet all the time in LA or it's the Preds feed audio levels working their magic

It's the Preds feed. It was the same way last night in Anaheim. Tonight, I switched between the Preds and Kings feeds at one point and the latter captured the sounds of the arena a lot better. I'm not sure if that's because the home team has better/more mics or simply has a much greater incentive to make their crowd heard. I'm guessing that it's the latter, since the Preds feed is louder at home than it's been on the road.

Are the Kings going to win many games spotting teams 3-0 leads, either? One could argue that the Kings are lucky the Preds played last night, giving them opportunity to come back and get the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustaFinnishGuy

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
They are finishing up a long road trip I believe. And they played last night?

Looked fine to me. 3rd period meltdown defensively, but that happens when you're r gased. Got it done in OT and didn't fade away. Kudos to them.
salty in here

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It's the Preds feed. It was the same way last night in Anaheim. Tonight, I switched between the Preds and Kings feeds at one point and the latter captured the sounds of the arena a lot better. I'm not sure if that's because the home team has better/more mics or simply has a much greater incentive to make their crowd heard. I'm guessing that it's the latter, since Preds feeds during home games are louder than this.

Are the Kings going to win many games spotting teams 3-0 leads, either? One could argue that the Kings are lucky the Preds played last night, giving them opportunity to come back and get the point.

Preds nearly blew a lead last game, and they didn't have anything going all game. They got out played easily. They wont win many games or go far playing prevent Defense. We have the worst back up in the league. That's why the Preds got a point. They never had anything going all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad