GDT: 11-4-14! PANTHERS@Bruins, TD Garden 7PM EST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Hi guys quick question, how has willie Mitchell impacted the Panthers

He's turning into a fantastic signing by Tallon. He's the kind of guy that we need to turn this locker room into one with a winning culture. Coming from the Kings, he knows all about that. Its really starting to show in the players when they talk about the team. They're all starting to buy in and believe.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
florida will shop him outta his contract and pirri will turn wing ;)

in 2-3 years;
barkov
bjugs
trocheck
shore

wzppp ;D

Mean't Pirri instead of Bjugs: Bark/Pirri/Trocheck/Shore. Anyhoo, I think that the kids are ready to play in the show. Grim might not be totally ready... I just think I'd like to see more shots and speed on the ice, and since Robak, Hayes and Bergy are doing a better job in Kopy's role.

Omg Edwards, that's some fine a** butcherin': "Kueliekoev".
Great game so far.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
He's turning into a fantastic signing by Tallon. He's the kind of guy that we need to turn this locker room into one with a winning culture. Coming from the Kings, he knows all about that. Its really starting to show in the players when they talk about the team. They're all starting to buy in and believe.

This. It's really showing in their play.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
soild first period. would like to see a little more off bjugstads line. the defense is excellent.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
now, from what i've read grimaldi plays with alot of grit and intensity for size. but he seems really afraid of contact with his apponents. makes bad and rushed passes along the boards so he can get away from contact and so on. he needs alot more time in SA. the skill is there, its just a few other things he needs to work on.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Potvin spoke about something that I found interesting, about how the lockeroom has changed with the additions of players like Mitchell and Thornton. When you add two veteran players, with the experience that those two have, it really rubs off on the youth the right way. You can see right away the difference in the way this team plays, compared to last year, and you have to think that those two have a lot to do with that. Potvin said something about how the Julien said the Bruins lockeroom is so quiet now, now that they lost Thornton, Boychuk, and Iginla.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
now, from what i've read grimaldi plays with alot of grit and intensity for size. but he seems really afraid of contact with his apponents. makes bad and rushed passes along the boards so he can get away from contact and so on. he needs alot more time in SA. the skill is there, its just a few other things he needs to work on.

I dont see that at all. I see him make smart passes along the boards, and he seems to be everywhere. Sure, he could use more time in SA, but not for the reasons stated.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
florida added a lot of cup winners back in '11-12, and we won the division

however, i do firmly believe tallon hit the intangible bullseye when he signed these two

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Thornton seems like such an awesome dude. Would totally buy him a beer... or maybe he should buy me one since he's got the money for it.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Potvin spoke about something that I found interesting, about how the lockeroom has changed with the additions of players like Mitchell and Thornton. When you add two veteran players, with the experience that those two have, it really rubs off on the youth the right way. You can see right away the difference in the way this team plays, compared to last year, and you have to think that those two have a lot to do with that. Potvin said something about how the Julien said the Bruins lockeroom is so quiet now, now that they lost Thornton, Boychuk, and Iginla.
Edwards had some nice things to say about the Panthers transition too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad