Status
Not open for further replies.

MKMM

Jun 15, 2012
Wilson is playing some great hockey the last few games :handclap:
But he is snake bitten :cry:

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Lose in the shootout again. Can we even score? Disappointing given all the chances we had to win this game. I'll take the point though without Weber and Klein. It was an entertaining game at least. The kids on D didn't play that bad.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Caps fan here.

Just saw the shootout. Looks like Hendricks' move is still as good as it was. :O

Too bad he couldn't lift the puck. That move is dirty.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
If any of you have center ice check out the Sharks Ducks game. Thornton took a puck to the eye its nearly swollen shut and he missed two shifts. Do we have a player that is willing to do that and wear a C?

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
If any of you have center ice check out the Sharks Ducks game. Thornton took a puck to the eye its nearly swollen shut and he missed two shifts. Do we have a player that is willing to do that and wear a C?

Yeah let's bash weber because he got hit in the eye with a puck and didn't return..you can't be serious right now.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Are you in a position to honestly evaluate the injuries? Do you know if either fractured facial bones, altered consciousness, impacted vision, etc?

When you have to admit the answer to both questions is "no" ... please do so publicly.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Yeah let's bash weber because he got hit in the eye with a puck and didn't return..you can't be serious right now.

Jeeze the point im making is that Weber is day to day with a similar injury. What I question is heart. Thorntion has it I feel sure of that. Now Webers injury may be worse than there projecting day to day. But if it is not worse the iot presents an issue that has been debated here over and over. If many would just think before blasting others here for there opinion you might see things a little different.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Are you in a position to honestly evaluate the injuries? Do you know if either fractured facial bones, altered consciousness, impacted vision, etc?

When you have to admit the answer to both questions is "no" ... please do so publicly.

If its a fractured orbital he will be out a minimum of 6 weeks. These are not my words rather the talking heads from the NHL netywork. If it fractured orbital why is he listed day to day?

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Jeeze the point im making is that Weber is day to day with a similar injury. What I question is heart. Thorntion has it I feel sure of that. Now Webers injury may be worse than there projecting day to day. But if it is not worse the iot presents an issue that has been debated here over and over. If many would just think before blasting others here for there opinion you might see things a little different.

You have no idea if it is a similar injury or not. All you know is that there was a similar mechanism of potential injury. Do you honestly think that Weber would miss 4+ periods of hockey if it was an identical result as Thornton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad