GDT: 11-30-13: Flyers @ Preds - Saturday night's alright for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Im sorry if its listed elsewhere but what is Klein's injury?

and for that matter what is Forsbergs injury thats been so long to get over?

Klein is lower body. Pretty sure hit in the ankle with a puck. Forsberg have no idea what his injury is as he initially got hurt in Milwaukee.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We should just refuse the PP. We are doing so much better 5 on 5 then on the PP. Weber being out just screwed the PP up as Jones and Josi have never played the PP together and we've got Cullen on the point on the other unit.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Dear Willie Daunic,

I don't ****ing care what was on the jumbotron. I just won't. I like Gnash. But I want to know about the ****ing game. Not even Pete and Terry do that.

Me.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Our PP totally sucks. They can't even get setup. They don't seem to know what to do without Weber shooting the bomb. Wilson is totally snakebit. When was the last time he scored a goal? Fisher the only one who has finished as we've had a lot of chances.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Our point men on the PP are jumbled up. Problems with the man advantage are to be expected.

No Weber. No Klein. Our forward lines mixed up with the return of Hornqvist. Situation excellent. We attack ... or are still somehow in this.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
how the hell was that not offside? looked like the puck was clearly out

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Couts was left wide open in front of the net. Wilson with another chance and fans. Now Gaustad shoots the puck in the stands for penalty at the wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad