GDT: 11/3/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Seriously though, this offbeat out-of-key house band is just heinous.

Is that what's happening? It is just plain awful, whatever it is. If that's what their best cover band sounds like in Montreal, you just need to go with the real thing. That "band" should not be employed, anywhere, ever.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
This game really reminds me of the minnesota game where we got the lead and then just sleep walked through the game. Guess we will just have to hope that vasy saves us this time.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
We are going to play tomorrow too. I think that is the reason why our guys played in energy saving mode this period.
Sens got absolutely decimated 9-2 by the Sabres today. Potentially going to come out very hard tomorrow. Hope our guys aren't too tired.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Sens got absolutely decimated 9-2 by the Sabres today. Potentially going to come out very hard tomorrow. Hope our guys aren't too tired.

Sens roster is pretty much ahl level so i wouldnt be to scared of them even if they come out hard. Although we did manage to lose to Buffalo without Eichel last year.

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Here we go, let's have a period that resembles the first moreso than the second..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad