GDT: 11/28/2015 | Wild vs Stars - 7PM Central / 3AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Meh. Could've easily been our win, at least we got a point. And before everyone jumps on Kuemper, remember that he also faced something like 45 shots tonight. To let in 4 goals is not ideal, but in all honesty only the 3rd one is on him. The OT one, yeah maybe, but it was a bit messy anyway.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
If Granlund is not going to shoot the puck on a 3v3 he shouldn't be out there

Agreed. He should have fired the puck instead of spin o rama backhand into back of net :laugh:

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I love Yeo ripping them in the timeout.

This team needs to be ripped to shreds.

Trade somebody.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
If Granlund is not going to shoot the puck on a 3v3 he shouldn't be out there

Can you stop with the narrative? It's annoying. You are going to look for everytime certain players make mistakes and then post about it. Hockey is a game of mistakes buddy. Even the best players in the league make handfuls of mistakes every game. If you are going to do that you can **** on anyone.

Not to mention the whole fact that you aren't going to beat a goalie set up like that and he was trying to look back door.

It didn't end up working but what's your point or end goal?

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Unbelievable!

WTF with Suter all that time in the ice. Granlund never shooting.... sight...

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Well, that's 6 out of 7 now. All teams go through slumps. But it's the same thing every single year. Every single November/December. What is there to even say anymore? We're all sick of talking about it.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
bag skate everyone, trade everyone

this team has zero chance to win the cup, so don't even bother trying to trick us

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
This team blows my mind. Up 3-0 at home and lose. Unacceptable. I don't care who you're playing.

Not playing 60 minutes in the beginning of the season has finally got up to them. There still not playing 60 minutes right now either.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
If we're not dead last, we gotta be near dead last in the league in shots per game. Not going to win many games when you don't shoot the puck, especially in 3v3 overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad