GDT: 11/28/2015 | Wild vs Stars - 7PM Central / 3AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SotaPopinski

Mar 5, 2015
By the river
I don't like Suter in OT. Yes, he is our best dman but everything about todays OT is so gimicky and reliant on speed, that it doesn't play into any part of his game.
I wouldn't mind seeing Haula out there with all that open ice. He is atrocious when a body is on him, but I'd be curious to see him in OT

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Lol this team operates like clockwork.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
This annual swoon is becoming tiresome. Can we fast forward to February where they'll be unbeatable fighting for their lives?

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
This annual swoon is becoming tiresome. Can we fast forward to February where they'll be unbeatable fighting for their lives?

This is never going to be a recipe for success. Play a great season, get a TOP seed and have the advantage in the playoffs. I like the sound of that way better. Too bad this team is cursed so it won't ever happen.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Surprise...Seguin, Benn and Klingberg :help:

Brillant idea to use Grandlund and Suter on OT...they never shoot.:shakehead

We should play for a SO... We got three of the best SO% shooters in NHL history. That really bugged me in the STL OT loss when they had all those injuries and no Oshie. Maybe Pommer clutching on the SO like he does would of help him get back on track.

Now that something I got beef with Yeo on.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Can you stop with the narrative? It's annoying. You are going to look for everytime certain players make mistakes and then post about it. Hockey is a game of mistakes buddy. Even the best players in the league make handfuls of mistakes every game. If you are going to do that you can **** on anyone.

Not to mention the whole fact that you aren't going to beat a goalie set up like that and he was trying to look back door.

It didn't end up working but what's your point or end goal?

I'm not going to censor what I post to please you. If you think Granlund played well, then post about it.

I will post what I want. If you don't like it, press the ignore button.

I thought Granlund made the mistake that cost us the game, AND I don't think he is athletic enough, nor does he have the proper mindset to be out on a 3 v3.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
I'm not going to censor what I post to please you. If you think Granlund played well, then post about it.

I will post what I want. If you don't like it, press the ignore button.

I thought Granlund made the mistake that cost us the game, AND I don't think he is athletic enough, nor does he have the proper mindset to be out on a 3 v3.

Agreed. If Granlund shoots there we win game, instead he does the worst spin-o-rama I've ever seen. Can somebody make a Granlund gif out of that, would be epic.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Checked the score with 10 minutes left in the 3rd... Up 3-1... Got my hopes up... Big mistake! :laugh:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
From 3-0 to 3-4 OT loss, not very surprising. It's time for the annual collapse. Lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes this year, can we actually bore down to New Zealand?

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Hard to put the blame on any one player especially Kuemper, but I always get an uneasy feeling when we've got a lead going into the 3rd period with him in net.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Hard to put the blame on any one player especially Kuemper, but I always get an uneasy feeling when we've got a lead going into the 3rd period with him in net.

Get outshot 2:1 and blame the goalie who hasn't played in a month.

MVP was Oduya for taking a penalty, won them the game. Wish we could've declined.

Team wants to continually try to make low percentage plays instead of the simple ones and its going to continue to cost us.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wow, speechless. A great period and maybe a half, was almost thinking they're back on track again. And boom! Just a lousy and bad game after that.

Feel bad for Kuemper. It was team in front of him this time. Not him.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Oh and was happy for Pominville. Could've ended much better way though. Not sure he's all that relieved after a tough loss.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Watched the highlights.

Holy ****, Pominville scored! This game rules. Wait what, they give up 3 and lose in the OT? This game sucks.

It's seriously looking depressing for the team now. Minnesota typical mid-season swoon.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
One thing lost in all this was how Vanek's line stepped up. Having a third line that produces is a real luxury. Vanek is so much better than last year... Still has his quirks, but he can be brilliant. Much faster, too, and He is even playing more assertively along the boards.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
This is so typical... we find a way to go into a slump and then have the climb out of it. This is why Yeo has been criticized too because he takes forever to stop the bleeding. I pray that we don't continue to slump because it's getting fcking tiring having to deal with climbing out of holes.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
One thing lost in all this was how Vanek's line stepped up. Having a third line that produces is a real luxury. Vanek is so much better than last year... Still has his quirks, but he can be brilliant. Much faster, too, and He is even playing more assertively along the boards.

Absolutely. I've been super impressed with him this year.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Absolutely. I've been super impressed with him this year.

Yeah he's been better. Still the laziest player in the NHL though. Will always bother me but I've grown to accept him. The ones that drive me insane are the 50/50 pucks he just doesn't even bother with.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Yeah he's been better. Still the laziest player in the NHL though. Will always bother me but I've grown to accept him. The ones that drive me insane are the 50/50 pucks he just doesn't even bother with.

He is far from being the laziest player in the NHL. Come on man, least keep the digs reasonable lol. Would have been on the side with ya if you said the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad