GDT: 11/28/2015 | Wild vs Stars - 7PM Central / 3AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Folin assigned to Iowa. Olofsson recalled.

Wild team scope: Forward Justin Fontaine is expected to return to the lineup after missing 11 games with a sprained knee. Goaltender Darcy Kuemper will make his third start; he hasn't played since allowing four goals on 18 shots against the Winnipeg Jets on Oct. 25. Minnesota is 1-4-1 in its past six games, including a 3-1 home loss to the Jets on Friday. "There was a lot of inconsistencies in our game and early in the year," coach Mike Yeo said. "I think we're playing the same game that we were at the start of the year, but the League gets better and we're not getting away with those things. This is maybe a good kick in the [rear]."

Wild slumping; Stars surging. We'll see how things go. :)

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
This game is going to be
sticker,375x360.png

Billy Mays Here*

Now based on the way we've been playing I'd expect another loss, and probably a bad one. But for some reason I'm thinking we get a surprise 3-2 win.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
let's just hope that stars give as many turnovers as they did against sens because there will be lots of turnovers from wild's side.. if the recent trend continues :banghead:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Also came to say we should be expecting a blow out tonight. Which usually means the opposite happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad