GDT: 11/28/15 - 7:00PM EDT - New York Islanders VS Tampa Bay

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
9ReRvb8.png

Boltsppy

Jun 10, 2014
Style of our penalty killing is stupid. Just stupid. Stupid. Same against Capitals.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Of course Taveres is the one who scores, everyone elses "best" players can win games for their team except ours, Stamkos haven't carried this team on his back in any game this season.

Lol. So true. Just said this when he scored...

He's not a big time player anymore, playoffs showed it. He hasn't carried HIS team in a couple seasons.

Palat, Johnson, Kuch, Hedman, Bish, Vasy, Cally (yes), Paquette, and Brown are the only guys I'd keep unless I'm forgetting someone. Oh drouin too but he might be gone regardless. The rest have done enough (ironically) this year in such bad play to warrant me not caring for them. Boyle just pisses me off anymore. Freaking Frankenstein is a bigger clone of Andrew Shaw but plays smaller than Nathan Gerbe. F off.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Tired of watching this **** ass power play lose games for us night in and night out. Hold someone accountable, Yzerman.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Don't give up on the Lightning guys. All we have are seldom scoring 2 way forwards + Stamkos and Kucherov right now. We score twice and we're done. And despite our lack of talent, the team goes home feeling sorry for itself every night promising a better effort that it NEVER delivers.

It's a frustrating way to be.

I said it before, Scotty Bowman himself couldn't pull this team's head out of its ass.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I mean, I have no time to care discussing hockey tonight, but I really have to wonder when Bowness is going to be held accountable for the penalty kill being an abject disaster night after night, year after year. I can't even be snarky about "well, that's gonna end the game" when Condra goes to the box because it's the g-d damn most likely outcome to result from it, not just a "reverse jinx". Five power play goals conceded in the last two days. It's unbelievable. Special teams collectively have been awful the entire time Coop and Bowness have been here. It's killing the team, even when they were good at 5v5 in the past.

Too tired of this **** by this point.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
It really breaks my ****ing heart watching this sorry ass team this year. I came in with big hopes and this is what we're getting. I hope if and when this team misses the playoffs we'll see big changes starting from our captain and coaching staff.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm sure our ****** scheme will **** that up as well.

DONT YOU SAY THAT!!

Yzerman for gods sake man, do something!!! This team is clearly not performing to the standard it should be. Time to do something.

The whole, their tired from a long playoff run I keep hearing or reading is absolute bull. Their athletes and should be better than that. They also had a break and enough rest. I hate when this gets mentioned.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
DONT YOU SAY THAT!!

Yzerman for gods sake man, do something!!! This team is clearly not performing to the standard it should be. Time to do something.

The whole, their tired from a long playoff run I keep hearing or reading is absolute bull. Their athletes and should be better than that. They also had a break and enough rest. I hate when this gets mentioned.

Being tired is nothing but an excuse. Other teams can handle playing deep in to the post season so why not us? We're a young team so that shouldn't be a problem. This teams problems are waaaaaay deeper than just fatigue.

Boltsppy

Jun 10, 2014
I don't want Stamkos resigin even for 9M. I want Cooper being assistant coach of someone who can really coach. He's great in developing young guys but when it comes to making decisions that impact our game it's really poor.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I don't want Stamkos resigin even for 9M. I want Cooper being assistant coach of someone who can really coach. He's great in developing young guys but when it comes to making decisions that impact our game it's really poor.

Let's just bring guy Boucher in a light a fire is our butts we are not going anywhere this year anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad