GDT: 11/27/2015 - Wild vs Jets - 3PM / 11PM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
That's not my job, but if the team keeps playing poorly, a change should be considered. JMO

It's easy to say 'change the coach' and think it will fix things... Realistically, what's it going to do? Players will need to change playing styles, learn new systems, get acclimated. Yeo would also need to be replaced with someone halfway competent... And there's nobody out there right now! Unless you consider re-hiring Todd Richards. ;)

Players need to take some blame here. Defense hasn't been good. Forwards have been streaky to downright bad. Coaching isn't the issue. Yeo can't coach the puck off Pominville's stick into the net.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Am I the only one who just hate that Brodin-Dumba pairing? I don't think they made a single good play tonight, well not like there was any good player tonight.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
It's easy to say 'change the coach' and think it will fix things... Realistically, what's it going to do? Players will need to change playing styles, learn new systems, get acclimated. Yeo would also need to be replaced with someone halfway competent... And there's nobody out there right now! Unless you consider re-hiring Todd Richards. ;)

Players need to take some blame here. Defense hasn't been good. Forwards have been streaky to downright bad. Coaching isn't the issue. Yeo can't coach the puck off Pominville's stick into the net.

Agree, Pominville blows.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im frustrated & disgusted only 15 shots on goal? only the 4th line grinders can pop one in? the fans deserve their money back. i only watched the 3rd but after dallas to lose 4 outta 5? when the wild are at their best they play fast & with heart , im just not seeing that these days. 20 games in and the D are not playing the same as last year, dubnyk is allowing 3GA (avg joe oiler i remember) and our 3 scoring lines just aren't scoring wtf.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
We need Scandella back badly. He is so good. And a Leopold over Prosser would be a big help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad