GDT: 11/27/2015 - Wild vs Jets - 3PM / 11PM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
These TSN announcers get overly excited whenever a Jets player gets the puck.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Poor decision by Spurgeon. I understand wanting to be aggressive, but that was too much only being down one with 3 min left.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I don't know which is it. Either the defencemen can't do a proper break-out pass or the forwards are not playing themselves open.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Lol that's such a **** play. Get the puck in a scoring area, all alone. Waits for Jets player to get there, then fires it off his stick :laugh:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Never been sold on Yeo, do not think I ever will be. This game certainly does not help.
He's been saved by Buffalo in back to back years. Will he be saved for a 3rd time? I just can't get over how it's looking like the same sh÷# as every other year with him. They look lazy and unmotivated. Enough with the excuses....if we end up going down the same road, time to seriously look at changing guys behind that bench.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
He's been saved by Buffalo in back to back years. Will he be saved for a 3rd time? I just can't get over how it's looking like the same sh÷# as every other year with him. They look lazy and unmotivated. Enough with the excuses....if we end up going down the same road, time to seriously look at changing guys behind that bench.

If it continues like this I would hope a change is strongly considered.

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
When you go 26 games without scoring as a top line winger, you deserve the criticism..Stop defending Pominville

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
LOL at you guys blaming the refs when we're playing with no ***** given whatsoever. Extremely boring game to watch.

Sorry for the late reply here, but I didn't want to attempt to address this from my phone.

Anyway, I don't think the refs are ever the reason for a loss, but it seems every game we're battling against some absolutely ********* penalty or call that unnecessarily puts the game in jeopardy; and worse, it always seems to be pretty one-sided. When's the last time we've been on the receiving end of such painfully atrocious calls? Again, it's not the singular reason they win or lose in a given night, but it adds up. Imagine playing Street Fighter, but your opponent starts with 50% more health than you. It won't often be the reason if you lose, but it certainly won't help your situation any.
I totally get that they're still humans and are prone to mistakes, but this is supposed to be the pinnacle of organized play in the sport. We shouldn't be dealing with incompetence or integrity issues like those we've been seeing (and I'm not talking about just the Wild). These guys should be the best at what they do, should be striving to improve and shouldn't be comparable or worse than some of the local rec and bar leagues some of us have seen.

"Fortunately," the Wild played ****** enough tonight that the one pivotal call ended up not mattering in the least. But FFS would I like to watch a game that isn't in some way marred by the refs ****ing it up in some obvious way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad