GDT: 11/27/2015 - Wild vs Jets - 3PM / 11PM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Hype! We have our company christmas party tonight, so I'm a bit unsure if I can catch the game from anywhere. I might be leaving early, around 10pm, just to catch the game. It might be that the evening ends up in a bar somewhere though.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Early game! Oh yes.

I hope Parise plays. I've missed him.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Hype!

6WtgGQx.gif

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Black Friday tradition! I think they've had games even earlier than that in the past. Looking forward to it...heading out of work around 12 to head down.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
Hi all!

New here but i've been reading Wild's HFBoards about 3-4 years actively. Watched pretty much every game last season as I was living in Sydney (splendid time difference compared to Europe)! And oh, I'm Lennu32's brother but he hasn't been that active this year because of his work.

Super excited for the early start today yeww!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Hi all!

New here but i've been reading Wild's HFBoards about 3-4 years actively. Watched pretty much every game last season as I was living in Sydney (splendid time difference compared to Europe)! And oh, I'm Lennu32's brother but he hasn't been that active this year because of his work.

Welcome. :)

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Hi all!

Welcome! Good to have you :handclap:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Hi all!

Welcome!

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It'd be huge to have him for these two games...they're massive in terms of importance and there's a very real possibility of losing both of them. If he's ready, we need him that's for sure. Very tricky games and it'd be absolutely huge both standings wise and mentally to win both.

jackouu

Nov 25, 2015
Helsinki
Thanks guys!

If Parise is playing, do you reckon there will be PPG line or the Parise-Bruce-Coyle they had in practice? Or is Yeo too stubborn to do anything about Pommers?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Truly sounds like they'll run Parise Granlund Coyle and Vanek Haula Pommer if he's in. Sounds like a nice change of pace to me...like Russo said, adding just one player makes the team so much deepr than they have been last couple weeks.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Hi guys, Caps fan here :)

Just curious if Pommer is really this bad? Some of you guys are telling he is done and bashing him nearly as hard, as we bash Laich and it's ridiculous for me. Guy came after 2 solid seasons with 18 and 30 goals, I think he's really trying to play his best but is terribly snakebitten. Isn't it overreaction? Or I just watched different Wild-Canucks game (he was really good)?

Thanx and good luck! Beat the jets!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Thanks guys!

If Parise is playing, do you reckon there will be PPG line or the Parise-Bruce-Coyle they had in practice? Or is Yeo too stubborn to do anything about Pommers?

Lines in practice were:

Zucker-Koivu-Nino
Parise-Granny-Coyle
Vanek-Haula-Pom
Carter-Porter-Gabriel

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Pominville hasn't been as bad as sensationalized, but he hasn't been playing well. And when he's not scoring, it's hard to look past his shortcomings. He's been put in some tough spots as far as the line-up goes, namely being placed at the net on the PP and eating crosschecks which just isn't his game and now playing his offhand on the point. All the while being handcuffed to Granlund who's been disappointing at best this year himself.

Put simply, he needs to be better and he's had a tough go of it all around so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad