GDT: 11/25/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Los Angeles VS Tampa Bay

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
He's going back regardless of his play. We don't have room with a healthy roster unless a move is made.

Drouin-Stamkos-Callahan
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Killorn-Filppula-Condra
Paquette-Boyle-Brown
Namestnikov*

It's too bad we can't scratch Condra.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't think we can send JAM back. We're getting into a situation here.

Agreed. He's slowly but surely taking a roster spot from someone like Paquette or Killorn the longer Cedric remains out with injury and Killorn goes through a cold streak. He can do a little bit of everything and does it efficiently.

Give the kid a number he likes unless he opts to keep his rookie number and a nice place to stay. I think he's ready for the NHL full time.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Boyle is not playing well. It's only a matter of time before he takes his Connolly-esque dumb penalty.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
JAM is looking good now.

Good pressure here. Like that we're keeping our foot on the gas.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can we please have Brown-Paquette-JAM?

Also known as: PB and JAM.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm with Mach on this one. Killorn hasn't been impressing me tonight. I don't know about this being one of his worst games but he is certainly showing why he's a utility player and not a top gun.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Tonight he has been. Really impressive. Showing he can play more than one role. Good tweener option, and that's something we can use.

He's been great since his latest call up. He showed flashes last year but not like this. He's constantly moving everywhere and making plays. Right now, he's more effective than Killorn, Names, Condra and Brown. I'd send a message or sit one of them before taking JAM out and sending him down.

Imagine JAM and Hot Paquette on the same line. What a forecheck that'd be.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Yeah, but it's getting sticky. He's making us a better team, pretty clearly. He's been among our top forwards again tonight. Probably top 2.

Agreed, and I've been pro-JAM since before the season but there's no room.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Agreed, and I've been pro-JAM since before the season but there's no room.

Oh yeah, I totally get that. I'm just saying, it's gonna be awfully hard to send down a guy who's been in your top handful of players pretty much every game since the call-up. And the points are starting to come. That one was a big, big point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad