GDT: 11/25/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Los Angeles VS Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I like how one game after Stamkos scores on a shot that takes a lot of confidence to unleash and score on, he suddenly has no confidence to try it again and proceeds to go back to turnover mode. Come the **** on man!

I hate seeing him pull up on a rush to wait for a pass, just ****ing go in and shoot, if it results in a turnover, I can live with that.

He's got to use his reputation to his advantage, goalies are going to be scared 10/10 times when he's coming down.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
So how did it look tonight? I sense an awkward shootout win that we shouldn't have because they dominated us for 60? Amirite?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So how did it look tonight? I sense an awkward shootout win that we shouldn't have because they dominated us for 60? Amirite?

We were better in the 1st, they were better in the 2nd, and it was pretty even in the 3rd, both teams couldn't really capitalize, looked like it was going to be a 1-0 game.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
We were better in the 1st, they were better in the 2nd, and it was pretty even in the 3rd, both teams couldn't really capitalize, looked like it was going to be a 1-0 game.

Not too bad then.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Bishop was a savior again tonight. It's unfortunate that one shot slipped through him but otherwise he was great. He's really looked like that 2013 Bishop who gave his team a chance to win every night no matter how poorly they played.

Johnson looked more like his usual self tonight too. Maybe he's close to 100% now. That goal he scored was a beaut.

Would've been great to win this one 1-0 but giving up a point to Kings doesn't matter. The big thing is we got that third win in a row to keep up with everyone else in our division. The Washington game will be a tough one but we've looked good against these tough teams so far. Maybe a stretch like this facing top teams was the thing to snap them out of their funk.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Bishop was a savior again tonight. It's unfortunate that one shot slipped through him but otherwise he was great. He's really looked like that 2013 Bishop who gave his team a chance to win every night no matter how poorly they played.

Johnson looked more like his usual self tonight too. Maybe he's close to 100% now. That goal he scored was a beaut.

Would've been great to win this one 1-0 but giving up a point to Kings doesn't matter. The big thing is we got that third win in a row to keep up with everyone else in our division. The Washington game will be a tough one but we've looked good against these tough teams so far. Maybe a stretch like this facing top teams was the thing to snap them out of their funk.

It is crazy to think he has a 9-7-2 record with the numbers he currently has.
He is 3rd in S% (0.929) and 6th in GAA (1.99)

There is really only one guy who is having a better season than him right now.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
3rd star of the game: JT Brown :handclap:

JT Brown's the sort of player every team needs. He will play a solid 10-15 minutes a night, get break chances and on the occasion, chip in on the scoresheet. Plus he will always be on a reasonable contract since he's not a big point getter. I love the kid, hope he keeps up his play.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
JT never lets up and that is starting to pay off for the team and JT. He was overdue to be recognized as a star of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad