NT8UaHI.png

sdFC2vI.png

3XTWy3u.png

[nhl]2014020774-439-h[/nhl]

Dv7sq52.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
0 chance we win tonight. Boyle can't skate, Stamkos can't find consistency, Bish is a below average goalie, JT Brown's arms end at the wrists, Hedman is overrated. 6-1 Kings, who'll be on their way to their third cup after mowing us down tonight.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Guaranteed loss. Maybe our first complete embarrassment of the season. It could wake up the guys finally.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
So for anyone going to the game. Look forward to me making an ass of myself. I was invited to do the 1st intermission games. Just told it will be Obstacles and bring my hockey gear. :laugh:

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Hoepfully the Lightning can keep the streak alive. Stamkos has decided to play hockey. I wish I could get tickets but on stubhub the cheapest seats would be over $40 bucks a piece. I miss being able to take my wife to the game for less than $40. Winning has its price.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
So for anyone going to the game. Look forward to me making an ass of myself. I was invited to do the 1st intermission games. Just told it will be Obstacles and bring my hockey gear. :laugh:

LOL nice! I'll be there and watching. Good luck!

Wish I didn't get the Kings in my 10 pack. It's always always a boring game and we lose. :P

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Kings will clog up the neutral zone with their size, have to find a way around them, or rely on dump and chase and try to win those board battles.

Stamkos has two guys who can work on the boards to get the puck, he needs to get himself in front of the net to take those one timers. If he attempts to carry the puck over he is going to end up on his ass on the ice.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well, if there is one team that can ruin any momentum we have gained it's LAK, we just don't play well against them and lost both games last year.

Bolt32: Sounds like fun though, to bad they don't show what happens on the ice during intermission on TV.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
If you do, I will probably want a copy of this! From what i heard is they will probably give us Lightning Jerseys. If not I'll wear one of my Beer league teams Jerseys and be Number 92.

What rink do you play at?

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Someone post bolt 32 doing this tonight.

Also, doubt we win this. We usually get dominated by them, and we are playing on the spark of rookies and call ups. Eventually that fades and your stars NEED to contribute each night. It's dangerous to play momentous, it can overshadow our problems, like scoring. JAM and Vermin won't be up all season.

Though JAM should be. Guy does more than Condra and Brown.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Brandon D League for the Turkey Vultures on Sunday.

Monday/Wednesday for the Badgers in clearwater.

What about you?

Not the guy you asked but..

I played for Clockwork Orange before we got disbanded :(

I'm on the "ISF Bulls" now.

We play you guys Dec 13th. 11pm game ugh :(

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Not the guy you asked but..

I played for Clockwork Orange before we got disbanded :(

I'm on the "ISF Bulls" now.

We play you guys Dec 13th. 11pm game ugh :(

Yup, I took the following day off from work. (Told to use my personal time or lose it, Figure if I'm not going to get home until 1:30 to 2am in the morning I mise well take it off.)

I asked Brent numerous of times and he never answered the question. Why did they disband you guys? I mean you were good, but you didn't really dominate the league. Certainly wasn't on my teams I hate to play against *Cough* Whalers/Savages *Cough*. Just didn't understand the decision.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Yup, I took the following day off from work. (Told to use my personal time or lose it, Figure if I'm not going to get home until 1:30 to 2am in the morning I mise well take it off.)

I asked Brent numerous of times and he never answered the question. Why did they disband you guys? I mean you were good, but you didn't really dominate the league. Certainly wasn't on my teams I hate to play against *Cough* Whalers/Savages *Cough*. Just didn't understand the decision.

Yeah luckily I work from home on Mondays. We have 3 11pms in a row!

It's a long story and I argued a ton with Brent (clockwork was my team) but he said our team was too good "as a team" and he couldn't just kick a few guys off. It was a load of ****, I lost a lot of respect for that rink and Brent. I get why the Whalers were removed but the Savages didn't have to make any changes. They need someone else running that league.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Yeah luckily I work from home on Mondays. We have 3 11pms in a row!

It's a long story and I argued a ton with Brent (clockwork was my team) but he said our team was too good "as a team" and he couldn't just kick a few guys off. It was a load of ****, I lost a lot of respect for that rink and Brent. I get why the Whalers were removed but the Savages didn't have to make any changes. They need someone else running that league.
Brent and ISF are ****ing idiots.

All these rinks are around here but primarily Brandon. **** management for a while now. TBSA follows suit too. Won't name names, but when owners cater to figure skaters when hockey players keep your doors open, I hope you get shut down.

Then, Clearwater just sucks altogether. Ellenton is political, there's so much cheating in the youth level out of that rink it's pretty pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad