GDT: 11/25/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Los Angeles VS Tampa Bay

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Bishop having a Vezina type season, just dipped to a 1.99 GAA and is at a .930 SV% after tonight's game.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Flip was just filthy on that SO goal. JAM with the perfect top cheddar shot. Bishop let his usual softie in but played great. L.A really didn't let the boys do too much tonight.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
JAM is a better permanent option on the roster then Erik Condra.

Pass it on.

Condra's been useless for awhile now but at least he isn't a negative like Morrow was.

Having a hard time seeing Condra stay throughout his contract.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
JAM is a better permanent option on the roster then Erik Condra.

Pass it on.

Probably true.

We'll have to see him in more games, but he's earned a longer look.

Great shot in the SO too.

And, once again, LOLQuick. Looked like Wile E. Coyote right there.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Condra's been useless for awhile now but at least he isn't a negative like Morrow was.

Having a hard time seeing Condra stay throughout his contract.

While true, that really shouldn't be a measuring stick used by anyone. Condra needs to show something or be shown the waiver wire. He's the definition of a player being plugged into a spot because he can "hang" in the league. Better options are here unless he can ramp his game up to the useful level.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
And we are like what 2 games over 500?

Wins and Losses stats are similar to a MLB pitchers W and L stats pretty useless. If you don't get the run/goal support not the pitchers/goalies fault when he is keeping his team in the game.

It really shows how much this team is struggling to score. You look at those Bish stats and the W-L stat and it's mind boggling.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
And we are like what 2 games over 500?

#1 - R.I.P. Vasi if this continues

#2 - Imagine if our team didn't totally **** the bucket this season (excluding the last few games). Bishop would easily be talked about constantly in the top 3-5 around the league.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Another pretty generic game by Stamkos. Not bad, by any means, but not nearly up to expectations.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Another pretty generic game by Stamkos. Not bad, by any means, but not nearly up to expectations.

He was no Callahan out there, that's for sure.

Where's the heart? The determination? The Thanksgiving Day excitement?

Pass it on.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I almost want to start a main board thread about Bush to see Detroit, Habs, and Rags fans start hitching about his pads.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
#1 - R.I.P. Vasi if this continues

#2 - Imagine if our team didn't totally **** the bucket this season (excluding the last few games). Bishop would easily be talked about constantly in the top 3-5 around the league.

I've always thought the only thing that separates Bishop from an elite goalie is health. But that's a very real thing, and it does separate him from the top handful of guys. But, when he's 100% healthy, he can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

I also question his mental focus in games/moments that don't matter so much. He seems to be at his best when we really need him. He's guilty of softies, probably more than most, but it's pretty rare when we're in here talking about how Bish cost us a game.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Fantastic game by Bishop. Awesome to see Johnson score in his first game back and not lose the momentum he had before the injury. I'll admit to being worried we were going to get shutout again. Add me to the people pleased with JAM right now. He's made the most of this call-up.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

You mean aside from the horrid turnover at the end of the first and the other one in OT?

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
We only had 1 minute for the game, apparently anything over that and the NHL fines the Bolts thousands of dollars from what the guy told me.

Luckily I was on the same team as my team-mate and we got to do the shooting drills. A 2 on none on the goalie.

I wish I knew how to upload the video's from my computer on here :laugh:

Positive note, I made a few people cheer "oooohhh." when I dished a one timer to my team-mate. :)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I like how one game after Stamkos scores on a shot that takes a lot of confidence to unleash and score on, he suddenly has no confidence to try it again and proceeds to go back to turnover mode. Come the **** on man!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad