GDT: 11/24: Pastamania in MA! Bruins vs. Pittsburgh 7pm ET NESN NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Saw Pastrnak in Providence recently, it's a real treat to watch him skate up the ice with the puck for zone entries on the PP.

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to Wisconsin
@ESPNJoeyMac: Rask just slashed Soderberg during morning skate. Soderberg responds by pushing him. Julien needs to step in and break it up.

According to McDonald, it was legitimate anger between the two. That's just wonderful.
Finns generally dislike Swedes. Sort of pissed off at the Swedes conquering the Finns in war and ice hockey over the years...

iGetCarried*

Saw Pastrnak in Providence recently, it's a real treat to watch him skate up the ice with the puck for zone entries on the PP.

If he gets the chance to play tonight, get ready to see the treat of him being offensively neutered.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Any word on Krecji and Marshy

Dan Cagen‏@DanCagen·43 mins43 minutes ago
Julien reiterates Krejci was 100% when he played and won't be a long-term issue. Calls it "complicated."

Jack Edwards‏@RealJackEdwards·48m48 minutes ago
Julien: Kelly out tonight, but not a 3-4 week situation. Marchand will be a game time decision, as will unnamed other Bs.

Dave Goucher‏@DavidCGoucher·59 mins59 minutes ago
Marchand returns for @NHLBruins. Pastrnak to make NHL debut. Caron in. No Krejci, Kelly or Chara

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
I don't understand the deal with DK. Stop with the playing him, resting him a week, play, rest a week BS. It's just prolonging the recovery process. Sit him out until he's able to come back for good.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Finns generally dislike Swedes. Sort of pissed off at the Swedes conquering the Finns in war and ice hockey over the years...

During the home games in 2011 against the Nucks in the finals Tuukka was funny.

He usually was pretty quiet when he was the back up but in those games Tuukka would watch like a hawk and when either of the Sedins came close he would lean completly over the boards ans shout at them. We didn't understand some of it but what we did hear was not friendly at all :laugh:

He deciced he didn't like Burrows of LaPuke either. The guys on the bench were cracking up (as were the fans near the bench).

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Dan Cagen‏@DanCagen·43 mins43 minutes ago
Julien reiterates Krejci was 100% when he played and won't be a long-term issue. Calls it "complicated."

Jack Edwards‏@RealJackEdwards·48m48 minutes ago
Julien: Kelly out tonight, but not a 3-4 week situation. Marchand will be a game time decision, as will unnamed other Bs.

Dave Goucher‏@DavidCGoucher·59 mins59 minutes ago
Marchand returns for @NHLBruins. Pastrnak to make NHL debut. Caron in. No Krejci, Kelly or Chara

Thanks for the update Sooshii !

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
Fluto Shinzawa‏@GlobeFluto·16 mins16 minutes ago
Assuming David Pastrnak plays, Bruins might return Seth Griffith to Providence.

Un-freaking-believable. This is so ******* par for the course its not even funny. Why not play BOTH of them? How the hell do plugs like Gagne or Caron get ice time over them?

I really hope this is just Fluto spewing bullcrap like usual.

iGetCarried*

Marchand is back. Thank Baby Jesus. That helps with the lines.

iGetCarried*

Un-freaking-believable. This is so ******* par for the course its not even funny. Why not play BOTH of them? How the hell do plugs like Gagne or Caron get ice time over them?

Too much Youth! :sarcasm:

iGetCarried*

QFT. We can't play so much youth in a Bruins game. Clode will burst a blood vessel. :naughty:

Nevermind a blood vessel, he's on AAA watch lol

Koko, Griffith, Pastrnak in the same lineup?!?! Clode be like :scared: :scared:

member 96824

I don't understand the deal with DK. Stop with the playing him, resting him a week, play, rest a week BS. It's just prolonging the recovery process. Sit him out until he's able to come back for good.

Pulled groin

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006

I really hope this isn't the case. Sending down one of the only guys who scores, would be so infuriating:rant::rant::rant:

I also would like to have clarity some about DK, what the **** is going on with him? Minor issue my ass, he already missed half the games during this season:(

member 96824

stone-cold-beer-truck-o.gif

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
@ESPNJoeyMac: Rask just slashed Soderberg during morning skate. Soderberg responds by pushing him. Julien needs to step in and break it up.

According to McDonald, it was legitimate anger between the two. That's just wonderful.

Good... now if some emotion actually carries over into a game.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Always fun to play the Pens, Tuukka will outduel Flower and Bruins win 3-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad