Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Happy Antidote, And Film Fodder: NYR Spank MTL

Sorry, I'm posting this wherever I can without creating a "bit much" thread.

For a depressed fan base aching for an MTL loss, and, perhaps, a B's coaching staff looking for weakness to exploit, all are pointed to NYR v. MTL 5-0 humiliation.

:handclap::nod::):laugh::laugh:

pastamania

Sep 12, 2013
Boston
I love how he gets called up the one day I manage to get down to providence specifically to see him. Really excited to see him with the bruins though!

Dtb1381

Dec 30, 2011
Boston
Very excited to hear Pastrnak has been called up. Can't wait to see what the kid can do. I have tickets so hopefully he becomes a great one so I can say I was there the first time he wore black and gold!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I hope he plays.

He certainly can't make things worse and he may have the skills to give the team what they need most-goals.

Kinda think their gonna get beat anyway-too many injured and not enough players who shoot and score. They just pass it to the point and cycle the puck.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
1nT7wvE.jpg

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Joe Haggerty ‏says "18yo David Pastrnak has been promoted to #Bruins & it's the right move, right now."

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/pastrnak-promotion-right-move-bruins

The only question is whether Pastrnak can withstand the physical rigors of an NHL schedule and big, strong opponents making him an easy target for physical punishment. But he’s survived over the last two months at the AHL level, which can sometimes be even more dangerous for a young player still learning survival skills in pro hockey.

This is the part I'm worried a/b, too.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
about time.
i wanna see him with a healthy squad though.
not this ahl team we iced sat nite.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
But will he play? Koko got called up a week ago and didn't dress the first 2 I think.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
But will he play? Koko got called up a week ago and didn't dress the first 2 I think.

Line rushes at practice may be a good indicator.

If the practice is optional then it may not be as telling.

I know some flu like but is working its way through the team so if he was called up for "just in case" then all bets are off.

I'm curious what's wrong with Marchand and Kelly (I think Kelly tweaked his back but no clue with Marchand).

The fact that nobody has been sent back down makes me wonder how bad the sick is through the team.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Someone crush Sid, that`s all I ask:)

want to see how quick Mario runs to the media spewing about the disrespect stars shown in the league

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Don't worry guys. Julien will make him a healthy scratch 3 times before sending him back down to Providence. He'll look good offensively in practice, but Julien will see defensive lapse in a drill, and that will be enough for him to write the book on Pasta...:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad